CHAPTER 15

(Crystal) P.o.v

He looked at me confused so I said.

Crystal: "I know that you are confused so let me clear it...... actually it's became one of my hobby to give the contract papers if the other person agreed to my conditions."

Mr. Kim: "Hmm......I see. You are really a great business women."

He said while smiling then kept the papers in the front desk and took out a pen, signing the paper after reading it.

Mr. Kim: "Hmm....so....here is you papers."

He said while handling me the papers and smile at me. I took the papers and said.

Crystal: "Thank you so much Mr. Kim and I hope that you will keep my mom happy from now on wards."

Mr. Kim: "Your mom is my soon to be wife dear and don't worry your mom will be happy with me through our whole life. I promise you I will take care of her."

He said then hold my hands promising me and smile. I nodded then said while smiling a little.

Crystal: "I'm trusting you Mr. Kim. Please never let my trust down."

He shook his head and said.

Mr. Kim: "Never dear never."

Then we both got up from our seats and shake our hand while smiling.

Crystal: "Ok then Mr. Kim...I think I should leave now as I have to attend a meeting."

Mr. Kim: "Oh...yeah sure. Take care."

Crystal: "Hmm....you too."

Then I went outside from his office room.
I was going out of the office when someone called me make me stop at my step. I turn around and saw Mr. Kim's son aka Mr. Kim Seokjin was calling me.

Seokjin: "Crystal!!"

I kept my cold face and said in cold tone.

Crystal: "Yes?"

He came in front of me and said while keeping his hand inside his pants pocket.

Seokjin: "Can I talk to you?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Now
We are here at a beautiful cafe near Kim company. We both sat beside window.
I clear my throat and asked him who was busy gazing at me.

Crystal: *Sigh* "Seokjin......"

I said then cross my legs and bent down a little showing my bossy attitude.

Crystal: "What do you want to talk?"

I know that they hate me and I also do but that doesn't mean that I lost my manners, I have my manners that's why I asked in a polite way.

Seokjin: "I wanna be straightforward."

When he said that I lean back at my seat and cross my arms then said.

Crystal: "Hmm....sure please go on."

Seokjin: "So...why do you accept for this marriage?"

I smile then look outside the window while keeping my hands on my lap.