CHAPTER 47

Sorry for late update 😅
Ignore my mistake because I know I make many.

Comments pwease 🥺

______________________________

(Author) P.o.v

Silence, an uncomfortable, awkward and tensed silence which was very much not likeable for Crystal, only the sounds of vehicles was barely heard as the room is on the sixteenth floor and people walking outside the office room while talking. Eight figures in the room were sitting on the couch given in there. A small and petite looking like figure covered with wounds, was in between the seven boys who were looking at her narrowly.

People passing by were taking a few glance from the transparent glass present in the opposite corner of the office room to see what's going on but didn't found anyone. The first time saw the young miss after their boss marriage, that's a different that it's her second visit in the company, specially in bandages and various injuries on her face and hands. They were also shocked to see the three young master carefully leading her the way and one of them also carried her bag pack instead of giving it to the guards or driver. Whispers were heard all over the office, people gathered over to see the young girl and specially their cold young masters whom they never ever saw helping anyone around in the office.
No one know what's happening behind the closed door of that particular room.

Seokjin: "Who did this to you?"

Finally after a long silence session he spoke which cause evryone to snap their gaze at him except for Crystal. She was already expecting this kind of question from the start but didn't said anything.

Seokjin sigh when he didn't get any reply from the girl. He looked at his brothers, when the trio saw his gaze one of them immediately lower his head, nibble on his bottom lip and started to shake his legs which he usually does when he is scared, nervous or hiding something.

Seokjin: "Jungkook."

The said boy gulp but still didn't look at the elder. This time Seokjin face twisted in anger, he was about to lash out when they heard a knock.

Seokjin: "Come in!"

And started to massage his temple while shaking his head. The person entered the room and stood infront of the eight, the person bowed towards them. The person was holding a first aid box in his hand. He kept the box then went away from their when again a person knock.

Seokjin: "Come in!"

He again said then pick up the box in his hand and sat beside Crystal. He opened the box and took out he antiseptic. He kept it down and started to open the bandage which was now covered in blood. The person who just knock stood infront of them and bow. His gaze was fixed on Crystal with a frown as if thinking something.

'Miss Crystal?'

He came out of his thought when he heard his name being called.

Namjoon: "Yes secretary Chu?"

Mr. Chu look at the boy who called him then cleared his throat before opening his tab and speaking. Meanwhile Crystal was busy looking down without hearing their conversation and Seokjin was doing his job by applying antiseptic on her wounds.

Mr. Chu: "Sir Seokjin and Sir Namjoon you both have to attend the meeting with JH company's CEO....and now within 10 minutes you all have to attend a conference with you father."

After hearing the name of the particular company, Crystal got the interset but still didn't looked up. As they talked further about the company and the CEO and also the project she noted everything.

Seokjin: "What about the Company...what kind of project is that dad didn't told us?"

Don't think that he was not attentive, his hands were still doing the job but he was still very attentive to the secretary's words.

Mr. Chu: "The company is good in making devices...they want to launch a new laptop and for that they want our company to collaborate with them as our company is good at designing and security."

Namjoon: "Hmm...but for that we will also need investors who are willing to invest in this project...what about that."

Mr. Chu: "Mr. Choi said he will provide each and every information in today's meeting."

Seokjin: "Okay then"

Lastly he wrapped the Bandage on her forehead and stood up. He took a wet wipe and clean his hand before turning towards the secretary and said.

Seokjin: "You go will be in the conference room within five.

The man bow and left not before again looking at Crystal who was now lost in her own thoughts. Seokjin turn towards the girl and cleared his throat before saying I'm cold voice which brings her back from her thoughts.

Seokjin: "We are going now but remember when we return home you have explain us about this"

He said while pointing towards her wounds. She looked at him with cold eyes before nodding her head. The real Crystal was coming back, her cold self was coming back.
Seokjin was a bit shock but not much as he had already seen her cold side before their parents marriage. All seven of them stood up and left the office room and went towards the conference room.

When they all went out, Crystal took out phone and messaged her secretary to find out about Choi's brother and provide her the required information as she knew that his brother will again do something and the previous case about drugs smuggling was yet to be done.

Meanwhile with BTS

(Namjoon) P.o.v

We all sat down on our respective seats. Soon the conference started and we all focused on it.

Mr. Kim: "So as you all know that the small mafia group are steeling our weapons and till now we have lost our 5 million dollar because of them....today you all have been given a mission to either bring our weapons or kill them."
.
.
.
.
The meeting was over by planning how we will bring our weapons back and who will be the incharge of what. Right now we all are sitting and talking about the company and what's happening in our home.

Mr. Kim: "Okay kids hope you'll do your best again... hmm take care"

The meeting got over and I was lost in my thoughts as being the co-leader of a gang is not easy. I was thinking about how we will destroy the smaller groups when a voice brought me back from my world.

Namjoon: "Yes."

I turn towards my right where Jin Hyung was sitting. He sigh before speaking.

Seokjin: "We have to handle Crystal...we can't let her know about this."

I nodded my head, it will be a whole ass explanation about which i don't know what will happen. Hope she won't ask anything serious. She is a simple girl yeah she is a CEO and etc etc but still we have to be very cautious around her specially about our Mafia business. We don't know what will happen if she knew about our side work, I just hope she won't get us wrong. She is a sweet girl maybe a little too cold but I know she is really kind by heart and I think giving her a chance won't be bad.

'I hope she won't leave us like them'
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued........

Date: 31st May, 2022