CHAPTER 41

( Sorry for late update)

(Crystal) P.o.v

I was chilling in the garden while looking at the moon which was shining brightly. I smile while looking at the beautiful scenery, the stars were twinkling beside the full moon making it look more beautiful. It was already 9:30 and more than four hours that I started living in this mansion without my siblings.

I was sitting near the pool facing the sky while thinking about my siblings.
'Right now I would be having dinner with my family....we would have joke around and maybe I would be watching movies with Sis and bhabs....but I'm here doing nothing'

I sigh and continue to gaze the sky. Few moments later I heard few footsteps coming near me. I turn around and saw two men coming towards me. In a instant I stood up and face them. I know who they are and why are they here but this is not the time when they should come.

Men 1: "Good evening boss"

I hummed towards as they bow down.

Crystal: "What happened Suho?"

Suho: "Boss their is a problem in the HQ....few important files are missing and we guess-"

I cut him off when I sense someone was look at us. I look here and there with my eyes and caught a shadow near the balcony.

Crystal: "Shuu...I think that there is someone...lets go inside and talk in my room"

While walking inside I once again look towards the balcony secretly so that the person won't be suspicious. When I look up, I saw one of my stepbrother, Seokjin looking at us. I calmly went inside with the two. While going inside I told them how to act.

(Seokjin) P.o.v

They went inside the mansion. I quickly went down in the living room and sat on one of the couch while waiting for them. I don't know why but I'm feeling possessive like an overprotective brother when I don't even want her as my sister in the first place.

I was lost in my thoughts but came out of it when I heard a sweet laugh of a girl. I turn towards them and saw the Crystal laughing softly and both the guards having a small smile on their faces. But the guards were not ours.
They stopped when they saw me. I quickly got up from my seat and face them with a furrow on my face.

Seokjin: "Who are they Crystal?"

I asked straightforwardly without wasting anytime which caught the girl off guard. She look at them then look at me.

Crystal: "Oh..they...they are my bodyguards.....actually...I only called them...as I wanted to give them an important file of my new project...that file is quite important for this project and I don't want it to misplaced...so i thought of keeping it in the office"

I quietly listen to her reason. Yeah I know how important it is for an project. But still I'm confused about one thing.

Seokjin: "But you can go tomorrow and keep it by yourself...right?"

Crystal: "No I can't because tomorrow I have to go college."

I muttered a small 'okay' and went inside the kitchen as I saw them walking away towards the staircase.

(Author) P.o.v

Crystal and the two mens went inside her room. When they stepped inside, Crystal quickly sign Suho to lock the room. She asked both to sit in the couch which was in the corner of the room.

Crystal: "now say."

She demanded the men who were her trustworthy. One was her most trusted spy, who didn't failed a single mission, Kai. And another one was her most trusted hacker followed by the TXT, Suho.

Kai: "Boss we think that there is a traitor in our HQ...as the most important files of the wanted criminals are missing from the locker room....we tried to find that person through CCTV but it wasn't working that time....the hacker group are trying their best to find the culprits."

Crystal was calm. She cross her legs over one another and fold her hands near her chest looking intimating. She sigh inaudibly and look at them.

Crystal: "Ask Prince A and Prince RK to help you and if not ask Prince J' group to find the culprits."

Jack group is known as SKZ (Stary kids) who are a detective group. They are very good at finding proofs. Aakash group is know as Mamamoo. They are great at making plans for the mission whereas Rock group is known as SHINee. They are the group who had memorize the whole map of their HQ and also know where the extra Cameras are hidden basically they are good at hiding and finding things and people and why not when their group boss Rock is a whole package of smartness well less than Crystal though.

Suho: "Yes boss....Mamamoo and our group have already started their work."

Crystal: "Hmm.... I don't think that there is only one or two persons who is involved in this but a whole ass group....who is betraying us while working for the rival gang but who is this new enemy."

Crystal got up from her seat and went towards her luggage which was kept in the bed. She opened her bag and took out two files which was filled with empty papers. The two men also stood up when they saw their boss walking away. Crystal handle those files to Kai and said.

Crystal: "Asked one of the Prince to give my the files of new employees tomorrow in the college...got it?"

Both: "Yes boss."

Crystal: "Hmm.....now you both can go it's already really late."

She said while looking at the clock in the side table which show the time as 10:15 p.m.

Both again bow down towards her and started to walk outside the room.

Crystal saw them getting inside the car from her room's balcony. She sigh for the ninth time and went inside the bathroom for her night routine.

There was the person who look at the close door and decided to check on the Crystal. He quietly open the door and saw the lights were off. He walk towards the bed and sat down on it. He started to caress her hairs while a small and genuine smile made its way on his face. He quickly peck her head and said in whisper.

???: "Good night Lil sis"

No matter how much he shows that he hate her but can never. He accepted her as his little sister when he first saw her in the restaurant maybe he don't know about her past but is sure that she is a really nice and sweet girl. The boy went away after closing the door.

He started to love her as his sister.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued........

NEXT CHAPTERS WILL BE LATE.

Date- 7th April, 2022