CHAPTER 54

(Author) P.o.v

Crystal: "A-Aakash b-ro.....Bhai..."

Aakash understood what was happening. He tightened his grip around her but not that much to suffocate her. Crystal was shaking violently now.

Crystal: "He..h-he...he di-didn't.."

Aakash: "Shhh...I got it..I got you baby...shhh"

Heart wrenching crys, loud wailing of her echoed throughout the room. Aakash gulped and closed his eyes not wanting to hear her painful crys, he only wanted to hear her beautiful laughs, giggles, only wanted to see her do pranks not the mafia work but he couldn't do anything, not that time but this time he can.
A few drops of tears left his eyes too. He remembered the very first time she cried like this, when their family...and then when he died, after that this is the third time when she is crying like this. He didn't knew what has happened here that she suffering like this but not he had decided that he will not let her stay here anymore, never.

Aakash: "Relax bub...relax I'm here...hmm...nothing happened...be calmed...I love you baby sis...we all do...calm down."

He whispered in her ears while caressing her back lovingly. After half an hour of both crying,one silently letting his tears fall and other painful crying while hugging her brother like her life depends on this hug,  now both of them were sitting in the bed properly with the support of headboard. Crystal's head was on Aakash's chest and hands gripping his shirt tightly while his hand were on her upper back and arm, his head on her. Both of their eyes were close. Few minutes later he felt that the girl was not moving at all and her breaths were normal. He opened his eyes and looked down at her face which was full of tears her eyes, nose, cheeks were of red colour and contains tear stains. He caressed her face, wiping off her tears gently. He sigh before tugging her properly in the bed and covered her with duvet. He sit up straight, wiped his tears off and was about to got down when he felt something or someone gripping his little finger. He looked and saw Crystal was still sleeping out of tired but was now holding his little finger. He smiled at her cuteness and carefully removed his finger from his hold. He stood up and went towards the door but not before looking back at her again. He opened the door and went out. Straightening his suit he walked away from there.

He went downstairs and saw the seven of them sitting on the couch, yes seven, Jungkook got to know what has happened and was guilty. He was sitting away from his brother with a regretful heart and a guilty face. Aakash cleared his throat to gain their attention. They all looked at him and got up. Aakash walked towards them and said before anyone can say anything.

Aakash: "She will be gone after two days...and don't worry about Mrs...Kim..I'll handle her"

Most of them looked shocked to hear that from the man, except of the four the rest wanted her to be gone out from her life but-but not like this, they never wanted her to be gone like this.

Seokjin: "Aakash..are you sure..I mean why don't you-you give us a chance"

A mocking laugh left his mouth when he heard that, chance...a fucking second chance..why? Isn't it enough of chance in his life, in their life. Whenever they were happy, they suffer not once not twice but many a time and that time they too did asked for second chance but did they got..NO then why should they give them another chance.

Aakash: "Chance you say huh?!...i did earlier didn't I and not only me..your dad did too but what I got..what he got...this?...how can you shamelessly ask for another chance?"

This time they a lowered their head, yes the BTS lower their head. It's true that they failed, they failed in their mission and they were ashamed of it now. Namjoon walked towards him and stood infront of him.

Namjoon: "We know..we all did wrong but..you also know that it's not even a month that she is staying with us..but we are trying.. trying our level best to be comfortable with her..it's not like we can be free with her in instant..i know that whatever today happened was our fault but I promise you that this will be this first and last time such incident happened..from now on we will take care that it will not happen in f-"

But he was cut off by Aakash who was not at all looking at him. He got to know what happened her from Crystal earlier and was very much furious but didn't show it. He was looking at Jungkook who was gazing down at the floor.

Aakash: "I don't care about anything..i just only care for her..for MY sister and this house is not at all safe for her."

All of them were shocked to gain this knowledge about both of them being sibling, Namjoon was about to say something when Aakash went passed him and stopped infront of Jin who was also looking at him with a strange emotion.

Aakash: "The first time Crystal met you in the cafe..she was glad that you weren't a rude guy that you seemed too and also told me that you'll take care of aunt..I thought after aunt's marriage..when she will also stay with you.. you'll be there with her, take care of her..even if you don't like..my mind was saying me that I shouldn't send her but my heart was saying that I should..by trusting you..but I think I did wrong.."

First time in his life Jin lowered his head infront of someone. He was ashamed of it that his brother did something like this. Earlier he was scolding Jungkook and told him that he was disappointed on him but now what..he is disappointed on himself why?  because he wasn't able to to be responsible this time. The girl was now to these thing but he wasn't, he could have told his brother to be gentle with the girl but he didn't instead he himself was cold towards her wow.

With that he was about to go away when Jungkook stood infront of him, blocked his way to the main door. Aakash looked him with an unreasonable face and asked politely to move away from his way but the younger was stubborn.

Jungkook: "I-i am so-sorry...Aakash-nim."

He didn't said anything, just looked straight, not making an eyes contact with the younger and gently push him aside while he away from there. He stood near the door and without turning he said.

Aakash: "I don't know why you all are trying..as much as I know you wanted her away from your life..but not this..i don't know but one thing I know and that is I cannot trust you all...but still you all a week..only a week to gain her trust not mine."

And went away...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

Date- 8th August, 2022

Uff so much drama..i know this chapter was umm...not to your expectations but it is what it is.. anyway I'll try

But you all also try to give your true remark and comment down on how would I written which part... please 🥺