CHAPTER 9

Neat morning.....
6:20 a.m

(Crystal) P.o.v

I got up at 5 a.m and freshen up then went out for jogging. Returning back at 5:45 I took a shower for about 20 minutes then went inside my closet and wear my outfit.

Outfit:

Few minutes later I went down towards dinning room to see all of my siblings sitting in their respective seats, waiting for me and the breakfast

Few minutes later I went down towards dinning room to see all of my siblings sitting in their respective seats, waiting for me and the breakfast. I went towards them and greeted.

Crystal: "Good Morning guys and girl."

I said while sitting, then they also greeted back, smiling towards me.

We all were talking about some stuff till the food arrived. After five minutes the food arrive so we all started to eat. While eating Soo-Joon asked me while poking my arm gently.

Soo-Joon: "Noona...?"

I look towards him and said while smiling sweetly.

Crystal: "Yes baby do you want something?"

He shook his head and said.

Soo-Joon: "No.....I want to ask that, that you are also going with us to school?"

I smile and said while pouring two glass of milk for Woonie and Joonie.

Crystal: "Yes baby....I'm also going with you guys to study in your school but in University."

He hummed at my response while I give the glass of milk to him and Woon-Jin and said.

Crystal: "Ok babies...if you completed your food then drink this milk while we all are going outside....ok?"

They nodded and we all made our way towards living room.

After few minutes they both came and we all said our goodbyes to the rest and went towards our school/university.

Time skip......
School

7:30 a.m

It total took us one hour to reach here. We total brought two cars. In one, I , Woon and Joon was there and in another car was Chen, Ren ,Zen ,Rock and Jack oppa.

When we reach there my brothers went inside first as I went to bring some candies for babies and for myself too.
Reaching there I parked my car and we three went outside. Soo-Joon and Woon-Jin went towards there building after kissing my cheeks and waving their hand while yelling and getting attention of few students.

Both: "BYE BYE NOONA!!"

I also waved at them and bow towards the students saying sorry.

Later on I started walking inside university searching for Principal's office.