CHAPTER 40

(Author) P.o.v

Jungkook: "Hyung open the damn door!"

He agressively bang on the door of the eldest door who was inside thinking about the things happened in these past days. His dad married then went in vacation with his wife and now Mr. Oh's dead. He knew it was easy as they were killed but deep inside his heart he wants to take revenge for the justice of his mother and brother but now he couldn't.

Seokjin got up from his bed and went to open the door. He opened it and saw Jungkook standing there with an annoyed face. Seokjin sigh before closing his arms near his chest and look straight in the younger's eyes.

Seokjin: "What happened?"

Jungkook pointed at the corner room which made Seokjin confused.

Jungkook: "Crystal she is in that room...dad asked her to live with us from today and I don't know why?!"

His words made Seokjin frown. He was about to say something something when the front door opened revealing Namjoon. The leader walk towards his brothers who were talking about something.

Namjoon: "Why are you shouting kook?"

He looked at Jungkook then at the elder who was already looking at him.

Seokjin: "Crystal is here."

Namjoon: "What.....but why?"

Seokjin: "What do you mean by why...she was going to stay here from the start if you forgot."

Namjoon sigh before nodding his head understanding the situation. He look at Jungkook who was clenching his jaw tightly while looking at a specific thing.

Namjoon was going to say something when they heard the corner of the room open revealing a girl who was none other than Crystal. She was busy on her phone texting someone that she didn't notice few pairs of eyes watching her. When she realised that she immediately look up from her phone and straighten her posture before given a small smile to them which Seokjin and Namjoon with a small nod while the younger rolled his eyes and went away. Crystal didn't bother that went to greet the other two.

Crystal: "Good evening."

Both again nod their heads in answer which made Crystal to almost almost roll her eyes but she stopped and continue her innocence act by giving again giving a fake small smile.

She walk passed them and about to step down the stairs when a voiced stopped her on her track.

Namjoon: "Where are you going?"

Crystal didn't even bother to look back and answer straight away.

Crystal: "Garden."

And went away.
Meanwhile both of them look at the way Crystal went then at each other. Namjoon sigh before opening his mouth.

Namjoon: "Call everyone for the meeting."

And he also went away in the third floor which was abandoned for the others to enter other than BANGTAN and their father.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In meeting room

All of them were silent after listening that their stepsister is going to live with them. Without any further Yoon-Gi pick up his phone and started to call someone even before Namjoon could say something. He kept the call in loud speaker.

On OTP-

Mr. Kim: Yes Yoon-Gi?

Yoon-Gi: Why is she living with us?

He asked without greeting his dad whom he loved very much but right now he was irritated by the fact that their stepsister is staying over.

They heard their dad sigh and shifting from one place to other before hearing the horn voices coming from background and closing of door.

Mr. Kim: Listen...is everyone there?

He looked at his brothers who were also listen to their dad.

Yoon-Gi: yes

Mr. Kim: good.....now as of you are there I wanna say that you sister will live with you all-

He was cut off by...

Jimin: But why.

Mr. Kim: that's what I was going to say and don't cut me off when I'm speaking.

He said sternly to the boys who gulp at their Father's sharp voice meanwhile Mr. Kim continue

Mr. Kim: she is going to stay there from now onwards because she is my responsibility-no not only mine yours too and the reason is that....Mr. Oh's dead.....we all know that some mafia killed them and it was not some accident so I don't want anything happened to her as we are also in mafia.

Jungkook: But dad it's not like she not the CEO who doesn't have bodyguards.

Mr. Kim: she have but still I don't want to take risk and mark my words....you all will take care of her no matter what....get it!

They all mumble a soft yes dad before cutting the call.

Yoon-Gi stood up from their followed but Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung. They all went out with uttering a single word but their face screams rage.

Hoseok look at his other two brothers before looking at the door from where others left. Seokjin sat down on his chair before massaging his temple. He opened his mouth to say something but close it immediately after recalling the communication he had with Crystal before their parents marriage.

{Crystal: "I mean not me, only my mom will because she accepted you all as her children but I didn't accept you all as my dad or brothers......as I already said it's just for my mom and DON'T ever expect me to accept you all because I can't.......I just can't."}

Her words ring in his ears. He sigh before looking at his brothers who were looking elsewhere. He cleared his throat which grab their attention.

Seokjin: "Go to sleep it's late."

With that he stood up and went away. While walking towards his room he saw the balcony's door was slightly open. He went there to check.

Seokjin went outside the balcony but stopped there for fresh air when he saw Crystal sitting near the pool while facing the sky. He can't see her face fully but he can assume that she is not at all happy. He stayed there for few minutes seeing her action but it was nothing suspicious so he was about to turn back but stopped when he saw two of his guards walking towards Crystal. They talked a bit with her and he saw her nodding her head before walking inside the mansion followed by the two guards.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
To be continued.......

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LATE

Date- 29th March, 2022