CHAPTER 63

Please comment if you all like this chapter 💜💜

(Author) P.o.v

A new day came up. Bright rays of the sun fall inside the room where four people were laying in weird posture. The man was on the floor, upside down along with a girl whose leg was near his face, the other two were laying in bed, one above the other and one's leg was on the girl's leg who was laying on the floor. While the whole room was a mess, books laying open in the floor beside the sleeping duo, snacks packets on the bed, side table, on the carpet, pillows thrown on the ground and pillow's feathers were also flying on the air as the window was open.

A loud sneeze left the boy's mouth when a feather started to rub itself in his nose. The boy opened his eyes and the first thing came infront of him was a foot, Vicky quickly jerked away from it and look at the person. He saw Sami, Vicky shake his head and then look at his surrounding, messy surrounding. He look beside him when he left a sudden weight on his back. A pillow landed on him. Right that moment the room's door opened and a man with broad shoulders came inside.

Seokjin: "What the hell?"

He whispered in shocked while looking at the room. His eyes twitched in displeasure then his gaze landed on the man who was sitting and rubbing his eyes. Meanwhile the three girls were sleeping without any care of what's happening in this world.

Seokjin closed his eyes trying to control his frustration and then went inside. He grabbed the pillows thrown on the floor and kept them on the bed beside Crystal. He look at the man who was already looking at him with an awkward smile.

Vicky: "annyeong joh-eun achim"

He scratch the back of his head and stood up to bow.

Seokjin: "Morning...wake everyone up the breakfast is ready"

And with that he went out of the room. As for Vicky, he awkwardly look at the door from where the elder went then stood up after few minutes. His eyes landed on the water jug.... His hands unconsciously reaching for it.

'No no Vicky no no no-fuck it'

He grabbed the jug and turn to pour it in Sam. He was just milliseconds away to do it, his hands just above her face, when a hand grabbed his. He look at the hand then the face of the person. Sam. She opened her eyes while glaring at the man and quickly stood.

Sam: "I told you earlier do not try to do this you rascal!"

She whispered shouted at Vicky who gulp visibly. He quickly kept the jug back on the table.

Vicky: "Sorry sorry sowwy~"

And pouted at last. Sam just glare at him uninterestedly and walked passed him while muttering.

Sam: "Such animals should be kept locked.."

She walked towards the duo who were sleeping like pigs. She grabbed the duvet and jerk it off their body.

Sam: "Go and open the curtains"

She asked Vicky who quickly went and opened the current allowing the sunlight to fully fall on the room. The light directly fall on Crystal's face who squirm away from it and hid her face on Tina's neck.

Sam: "Tina...Crysti get up bae.."

She softly jerk their bodies to wake them up. Tina groan when her sleep git disturbed. She sat down with her eyes still closed.

Sam: "Crystal...get up your brother I mean Seokjin-shii call us downstairs for breakfast"

Vicky: "You were up?"