CHAPTER 27

(Crystal) P.o.v

After wearing my clothes, I quickly went out of the bathroom and went in the room to take my phone which was plugged with charger. I quickly unplugged the phone then dial Aakash Bro number.

On OTP-

Crystal: hello bro....?

Aakash: CRYSTAL?!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!! You know we all try to locate you location but it shows that it was not connected. HOW CAN YOU BE SO IRRESPONSIBLE?!

Crystal: Calm down bro I'm fine and right now I'm in Mr. Kim's mansion and about my phone.....well....umm I-by mistake you know...umm..press that off button that why you weren't able to locate my location.

After 5 seconds

Aakash: ok you turn off the button...ok but what about your necklace hmm? It also have a tracking device right? So care to explain where it is

Crystal: It's is with m-

I touch my neck to fine the necklace but it wasn't there.
'Shit where's the necklace' I thought while looking around the room. Under the pillow, no, my bag, no.

Crystal: it's-it's not with me.

Aakash: yeah I know because you left it in your room.

Crystal: o-oh I'm sorr-

I was cut off by the knock on my door.

Crystal: I'm sorry bro but I'll call you later.

Aakash: but lis-

I quickly cut the call on told the person to come in. The person was none other than Seokjin. He open the door fully and was in Office outfit which was of dark blue colour. His hair was perfectly brushed and he was looking quite handsome despite that his face was emotionless but still.

Crystal: "Yes?"

He look at me from top to bottom while his hand slips in his pant pockets.

My outfit:

(Ignore the bag please)

Jin: "Ms. Han and rest are waiting for you in the dining room....came fast if you're done."

Crystal: "Oh yeah I'm done.....lets go!"

I took my bag then went downstairs after closing the door. We both made our way towards dining room. Upon reaching there I saw all of them sitting quietly except for Mr. Kim and mom.