CHAPTER 28

(Author) P.o.v

She came back to cafeteria and again sat down but this time with Blackpink.

Lisa: "Where were you?"

Crystal: "Oh...I just went to restroom"

She made an 'O' face then return back to focus on her food.

Jisoo: "Crystal did you ate something in the meanwhile...or do you want to eat something?"

Crystal: "No I'm fine unnie no need"

Jisoo: "Ok"

They all chat for few more minutes when suddenly Jungkook came towards them. Firstly all thought he will go past them but no he came towards their table and stop right behind Crystal.

Jungkook: *Clear throat*"Crystal?"

Crystal head was down, she was like sleeping but still chatting with them when necessary.

Crystal: "nuguseyo?"
(It means 'who is this')

She turn her head a little and saw Jungkook standing there with his arms fold.

She stood up and face him tho she was smaller than him that's why she have to look up but still the cold look doesn't left her face.
She left her bag on her seat then again ask him.

Crystal: "What do you want?"

Jungkook: "Dad called us and inform that we l have to go for wedding shopping and you also have to tag along with us."

She frown her brows then think for sometime then answer.

Crystal: "Fine by me but..."

He look at her again while raising his right brows.

Crystal: "I'll come by my own you can just send me the address....and yeah if Mr. Kim doesn't agree with you all then I'll talk to him by my own."

He rolled his eyes while clenching his jaw and fist, he bit his inner cheek.

Jungkook: "Fine just do whatever you want."

Crystal: "Ok then go"

She again sat down but she didn't notice that four pair of eyes were watching her basically waiting for her to say something and many other pairs were glaring her.
When she realised that she was on spotlight, she look around to find each and everyone was whispering about her.

"Why did Jungkook went to her?"
"Why was he talking with her?"
"What were they talking about?"
"Are they both on a relationship?"
"Are they both dating"
"Isn't she the A-grade international model?"
"Yeah but what was she talking with Jungkook"
"Oh my god I'm her fan"
"Yeah she look beautiful in real life too"
"That doesn't matter she talk with our oppa"
"Yeah how dare she?"
"How dare that bitch seduce my oppa?"
"Oh my my she definitely seduce kookie oppa"
"She is such a slut"
"Look oppa is also angry with her"
"Yeah she is so arrogant"

And many more. The whole cafeteria was a whispering chaos now except for Blackpink, BTS and her brothers.

Crystal: "ENOUGH!!!"

Her voice echo the whole room and in an instant everyone present over there became quite even BTS also look towards her table with a suprised look.

She knew that she is an artist, she knew that she really famous, she knew that she has her image in the industry and not only in industry but also in public but still this kind of behaviour is unacceptable. People always starts to judge her without any proof and she hates that the most. Till now her identity was safe as she whenever came to cafeteria she puts her head down and most of the people doesn't mind her. Earlier when her fans were chasing her she requested them to give her space and time to adjust that's why they agree and respect her privacy but still people doesn't leave a single chance to point a finger on her. Why because she a model, an actress, a singer that's why but they don't know how much she suffer only because of this society.

She left that place followed by Blackpink. All of them reach the rooftop for fresh air.

Blackpink was worried and curious and about her, she had a blank and emotionless face.

Jisoo: "What happened Crystal?"

She sigh then turn towards them with a small forced smile on her face which didn't go unnoticed by anyone.

Crystal: "Nothing just want some fresh air...."

But before anyone can speak she beat them.

Crystal: "..oh by the way my mom's marriage is tomorrow and right now I'm going to buy my dress and you all have to come with me...that's an order from your younger a-and we are all leav-"

She was cut off by Lisa who was hugging the younger. Crystal was stiff at her place she didn't move nor she said anything just stood there with a blank face and froze body which was engulfed with Lisa.

Lisa: "I know I know what you have gone through...I know and when I said that time that I'm your fan I really mean I'm your real fan and I have seen your misery from the beginning and for that..."

She let the other free and put her hand on the younger's shoulder then continued.

Lisa: "...I'm really proud of you really really proud of you."

The proud word bring tears in her eyes apart from her siblings, apart from her close friends, apart from her family there is someone else who is proud of her and his thought really made her wall crack a little. She doesn't realise but the strong wall which she built was soon going to melt in future because of these people and of those people also whom she doesn't even give a look. All will love her and this cold girl will again turn to her real form which got lost because of that two incidents.

Jisoo: "Yeah we all are proud of you and will always be"

Soon all of th hug the younger really tight. They all didn't realise when all of them started to treat each other like sisters.

Little did they know that someone was listening to them with a small smile.
'I hope I can also make you feel happy'

After fifteen minutes....

Right now all of them were sitting and talking about random things. They decided to bunk the class for today.

Rosé: "Oh by the way didn't you said today we all have to go for shopping?"

Crystal: "Oh yeah I totally forgot about that"

Jennie: "No worry we a can go now"

Lisa: "Yeah"

Crystal: "Ok then let's go"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued........

NEXT CHAPTER SOON

Date- 3rd January 2021

The chapters will be this short and I'm extremely sorry about that but please support me and vote. I know that this is not a very extremely good story but please try and understand this is my first ever story that I'm sharing with you all.