CHAPTER 44

(Author) P.o.v

Seokjin: "Why aren't you in the dinning room Yoon-Gi?"

Yoon-Gi look at his brother then at Crystal who was now standing infront of him. He shrugged with an eye roll then went away from there leaving the two alone. Seokjin sigh then look at the girl who put her head down. He walked and stood in front her.

Seokjin: "You are coming with me"

He spoke coldly before taking her soft  hand in his rough one. He led themselves in the dinning room and made her sit beside him. Everyone turn towards the girl who was sitting with them. Jimin bang his hand on the table and stood up forcefully which cause the chair to fall down. Everyone looked up at him who was fuming with anger. He was about to go from there without saying anything but stopped when he heard his brother.

Seokjin: "Sit.back.right.now"

His voice was deep and raspy which made Jimin gulp. He look back at the elder who was wasn't looking at him putting food on his plate.

Jimin: "I'm not eating with her!"

He raised his voice which made Seokjin to stopped doing his work and  finnally look at his brother. He clench his fist and was about to say something but was cut of by Namjoon.

Namjoon: "Jimin! Lower you voice."

He warned Jimin with a hard glare. Jimin realised what he did and looked at his brother with guilt in his eyes then looked down.

Jimin: "Sorry Hyung."

Seokjin didn't said anything, just looked away and started to eat.

Jimin look up and saw his brother who ignored him then look at Crystal who was not touching her food, just simply sat there with an unreadable expression. He threw a hard glare towards her and clench his fist tightly. Crystal look at him when she felt someone watching her and saw the murderous gaze of him on her. She quickly lowered her head. This didn't go unnoticed by Seokjin.

Seokjin: "Eat your food"

Crystal nodded her head then pick up the chopstick to pick up the rice ball.

Hoseok: "Sit down Jimin-ah"

He sat down with a 'huff' and started to eat with others. This is how they all finished there breakfast with a tense aura around them.

.
.
.
.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued........

Kidding

Right now the maknae line along with Crystal were in their own lecture room. Crystal was with Jennie and both of them taking notes of what the professor was saying.

Crystal was in the middle of writing when a paper ball hit her back. She turn around and saw everyone doing their work. She took the paper ball then open it and it says.

 She took the paper ball then open it and it says

'Now who is this.' She shrugged off then again rolled the paper and threw it towards the direction of dustbin. The perfect goal.

Soon the class got over and everyone went to attend their other lecture and this continued till recess.

Loud cheering was heard in the auditorium of second floor. Everyone was raising their fist to cheer the person.

Crystal was walking towards the rooftop when she heard the chants.

"JK!JK!JK!JK!"

She was curious of what was happening in the auditorium so she went inside. There she saw a lot of students were cheering someone. She somehow manage to push some people ans got in front to see what was happening. The scene shocked her a bit.

The boy who was badly beaten up was thrown down harshly. The boy when land, he saw a white pair of shoes infront of him, he looked up to see a beautiful girl was standing there.

Crystal bent down at his level and helped him to get up. The boy somehow managed to get up and was about to say something when he was harshly pulled back which cause Crystal to leave his arm and was left with an disappointed and disbelief look on her face.

She look forward to see Jungkook's back was facing her. She knew that he was going to punch the boy but before he could do that, Crystal quickly went towards him and grab his arm. His hand stopped in air. He jerk his head back to see Crystal.

Crystal: "Leave him."

Jungkook: "Crystal! You leave my hand!"

But she didn't. Crystal knew a long drama is going to happen sooner.

Jungkook: "I SAID LEAVE!!"

He harshly jerk his hand away from Crystal which cause her to stumble back and fall on the ground harshly and hit her head from the corner of the staze. Jungkook didn't saw that because as soon as he jerk his hand away he turned around and gave a good and hard blow to the almost passed oug boy. As soon as the boy received the punch he felt unconscious.

A trail of red liquid flow down for her forehead. She touched her head to see blood then she again heard a round of cheers along with few gasp which filled the whole hall. She looked behind to see a passed out boy and an angry Jungkook whose back is facing her. She slowly got up while covering her head with her right hand and other hand holding the staze to balance herself. She saw few students looking at her with pity and some were smirking on her. She ignored the eyes and looked at her so called Stepbrother who pushed her.

Jungkook was glaring at he passed out body and was breathing heavily because of anger. He quickly turn around when he heard a loud voice and saw a boy standing in the front of the crowd.

Crystal was about to say something when she heard her name being called by none other than her brother.

Chen: "CRYSTAL!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued......

NEXT CHAPTERS WILL BE LATE...

Date- 30th April, 2022