Chapter 1

His Obsession

Chapter 1

Evangeline

1 week later

"That's not going to work, you know that right?" He asks me. Xavier sits there with that stupid smirk on his face. I've been trying to get rid of those stupid handcuffs off my arms.

I'm not trying to0 break my hand again, because that had hurt a lot at the time. "You don't think I don't know that? It doesn't stop me from trying. Who knows, maybe I will get successful one of these days" I tell him with a smirk.

He rolls his eyes. I can tell he's eager to fuck me again, after a week of refusal. He has to be having to deal with blue balls or ruined balls I suppose.

We fucked and it was amazing. That feeling of pleasure was the best feeling I've ever had in my life. I've been used like a whore through my entire life.

I could not bear to do it again. I hate that feeling. A man inside me, moving and then I can feel it deep in me. When he had given me pleasure, he also gave me the terrible memories.

It has been a week since I've become myself, as if some part of me had been locked away for some time. Now I can feel that the part of me that was in control is still there.

Just not in control anymore. It's as if there are now two sides of me. Except now they can live together and I'm all right. Still, I don't think that I will ever be all right.

"Why not just get these off and I will try my best to not kill you" I speak. I may be the one that I had been before, but my hatred for him is real.

He might be good in bed, a monster in bed but he's still the man that I hate with my whole heart. And if I do have the change, I will stab him again.

This time I would end him. Not because I want to help the man that wants me to call him father but for myself. To end what all the suffering and take over everything.

I would then kill my father, so then there will be no one stopping me from taking over and ruling all those people on my own. I would be on top of the world.

Xavier chuckles. That smirk makes it even worse, and I hate it. I want to punch him in the face, but at the same time i have this need to kiss his lips as well.

"Those stay on until I've made certain that you won't try to kill me again. Hate to break it to you, but, I have an importan job and I can't just get stabbed" He says to me.

"Have I told you how fucking sexy you look in handcuffs?" He asks me. I glare at him, though my heart does pound inside my chest.

It pounds in a way like it has never done before, and I can't understand why. Not that any of that matters. "Only about a million times. You and I, are never happening again. Believe me, I don't want you, it's sucked" I tell him.

"Your words say one thing, your body says another. At this moment, your pussy is growing wetter by thinking about me riding you" He speaks.

I would be lying if I said that he isn't telling the truth. My core is aching for his touch, for him to fuck me. But it is my mind that refuses to let him.

Then again I've done worse things than lie and if lying makes the memories stay buried, then lying is what I'll do. "I'll fuck your little brain our until you're screaming my name. Your voice will be raw from screaming and your pussy will beg me for more" He says.

Each one of his words make my body hotter and I'm feeling more turned on by the second. Still, I won't give in. I glare at him.

Hoping he can see the anger in my eyes, and not the desire and lust that I feel for him. Then my eyes fall down to his crotch or rather the thing that has started to stand up and wake up.

I smirk. This is going to be fun!