Chapter 29

His Obsession

Chapter 29

Xavier

"Yeah, it didn't work. The only thing left is for you to sleep with her" Alex says as soon as he enters the room. I glare at him as I watch her lying on the bed in the monitor.

I glare at him. "Yes, thank you for that thought. It is not like I've not thought about it before" I speak to him. He chuckles and sits down.

Putting his legs on my desk. My glare only grows when I look at his feet. Alex quickly gets the hint and removes his feet. "She's a tough one, eh?" He asks me.

I sharply nod. Then I let out a sigh. "You can leave now" I speak to him. Wanting to think this through. Without a word he stands up and walks out of the room.

Before the closes the door to my office he turns around to face me. "My advice. Be gentle with her. She's more damage than you know" He speaks.

Closing the door he leaves me with only my thoughts and a glass of whiskey. Who cares that the doctor said that I wasn't supposed to drink anything alcoholic.

My desk is covered with paperwork, mountains of it, but my gaze falls on the woman that lies on that bed. She doesn't move except for her chest rising up and down.

Telling me that she's alive and all mine. I smirk to myself as I gulp down the whiskey in the glass until it was empty.

All that I can do is watch her sleep. My little angel sleeping there so soundly. Soon she will be mine and all mine. Once she accepts that she's mine she will do the right thing.

I will do anything to keep her as mine and even if she hates me for the rest of our lives, she will know that her body, mind and soul are all mine.

She belongs to me and no one else and no one will ever take her away from me again. I will kill just to keep her in my arms.

"You're mine" I whisper.

Evangeline

Waking up should be pleasant, but I had the strangest dream that I can't shake away from me. I had a dream that I drove a car from the restaurant that he had taken me yesterday.

The fact was that I drove the car all alone. The strangest thing about it is that it is so vivid that I can remember every small detail about it.

I sit up confused on the bed and the first thing that I do is stare at the wall in front of me with this growing confusion. I run over the memories of my dream.

As if I can see it happen in front of me. I find that there is something very wrong with this whole thing. The very wrong thing being that my dream was far too real to be a dream.

I gasp. It can't be. It cannot be. I refuse to believe that that dream could have been a memory of some kind. None of that makes sense.

Yesterday was the first time that I went into the restaurant, and it was the first time that I went with him and wore that dress. Right?

My head has started to ache when thinking about this. This fucking confusing to me and I hate this more than I have ever hated anything.

That bastard is messing with me. He's messing with my head and me in general. It makes me want to punch him in the face and stab him again.

That fucker is torturing me in a way that it is working. Messing with everything that I am and my memories in ways that makes me want to beat him up into a bloody pulp.

I end up glaring daggers at the wall that I stare at, wanting it to be him so that I could glare at him and perhaps even attack this man that is far too hot. What?

I'm confuse and angry. Having the need to attack someone, someone like Xavier. At the same time I want nothing more than to jump him.

The door then opens and he enters the room. Speak of the devil and he shall appear.