Chapter 36

His Obsession

Chapter 36

Evangeline

I sit in a car with him beside me. I've been forced into a black dress, a tight one that hugs my body so tight that I feel like I can barely breathe.

It's strapless and I'm having a hard time keeping my breasts in it. It only goes down to my middle thighs and tight as fuck and not the good fuck.

And to make matters worse my hand is in a cast. I look sexy on every part of my body, except for my damn hand. His hand rests on my thigh which makes me highly uncomfortable.

I attempt to move his hand away but he grabs my hand into his and squeezes my hand. I bite my inner cheek to stop myself from whimpering or creating any sort of sound and to make sure my face stays emotionless.

"I would not do that if I were you, little angel. You belong to me!" He whispers harshly into my ear when he leans down to my neck.

His hand then lets go of mine and returns to my thigh but he moves lower to the place where I don't even wear underwear.

Apparently I'm not allowed to wear underwear. What kind of a sick twisted bastard doesn't allow a woman to wear underwear? Oh, right, him.

I don't look up, I stare at my hands as the car drives somewhere. I don't know where and I couldn't care less. Somehow staying in that bed with those fucking restraints would've been better than this.

The car finally stops and I look up to see that we are at a dock? Why? I'm wearing this sexy, fancy, hookerish dress and at the dock? Seriously?

"Remember the rules!" He says more of an order rather than a question. But I don't make a sound which he seems to like and he gets out of the car.

I follow right behind him and he doesn't even help me. Such a gentleman. Then again there is nothing in him that is either gentle nor a man, except that he's a dick.

I stand beside him as couple of men with guns in their hand surround us but I would guess these are his men. Then another car comes up to us, but he stops on the other side of us.

I fix my dress to let it go lower but then my breasts are on the verge of opting out and that would be bad. I roll my eyes when he gives me a lustful look.

A man dressed fancy steps out of the car and walks over to us but is stopped by the armed men. "Justin, I hear you've doubled the price for the drugs" Xavier calls out rudely to the man who only smirks.

Neither one of them have looked at me and I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing. "Nothing personal, just business" This Justin guy says with a scoff.

I study him and he has tattoos all over him and even his neck and fingers which is a turn off because he's actually rather hot.

"Business no? Greedy is more like it. I would like to propose to you a new deal" Xavier says and I can hear the darkness and evil in his voice.

He has something planned and it's not good. Whatever happens here now, someone is going to end up dead. I know this business and I know this world. Justin isn't leaving this dock alive, that is just all too clear to me.

I'm surprised he hasn't figured that out himself. As hot as he does look, I think he's not that smart. "You will give my men the drug without payment and your new guns" Xavier says.

Wow. Taking a bold move on that one. From the corner of my eyes I've begun to see that there are people pointing their guns at us. And not Xavier's men.

If I were to guess I'd say these are Justin's men. Perhaps he is a little bit smart, but not smart enough. "All right. You can have it. I only ask for one thing in return" Justin says and I really think he isn't the one that should be making this deal.

However, Xavier doesn't look frightened of it. I'm not even sure he can feel fear or even feel at all. He's emotionless and inhumane.

"Your life?" Xavier asks and darkly chuckles. "No, what I want is... her" Justin says and points at me. I already know none of this is going to end that well, for me or Justin.