Chapter 40

His Obsession

Chapter 40

Xavier

Sitting on the opposite of her I can't stop thinking of fucking her and how she tasted. My cock is so hard that it's pushing against my pants almost to the point that the zipper will go down by itself and exposing my hard length.

My fingers felt amazing inside her pussy and I long to do it again. "You're awfully quiet" I tell her when I've ordered food for us.

"You've threatened to kill me, I can't say whatever the hell I want" She speaks and I can almost feel the anger radiate off her but that only puts up an evil smirk on my face.

Always so feisty and I get off on it. "I believe you are saying whatever the hell you want right now" I tell her with one raised eyebrow at her.

"If that were true, I would be saying all kinds of things to you that you'd not want to hear" She spats at me. Always so angry but don't worry little angel, there will be no time for anger when I'm inside you.

And then you'll be completely mine and mine alone. "I would rather hear you scream my name" I say with desire in my voice and her jaw drops open to a 'o' shape that puts me over the edge.

"You're disgusting, you know that" She says and I smirk again at her. I still need to punish her for being tainted, her innocence belonged to me and only me but it's gone and she shall be punished for it and I know how.

"I may be but when I take you, you won't be thinking that. You'll be begging me for more and more" I whisper seductively to her.

"Oh, look, the food is here" She says trying to get out of the situation and my dick is even harder than before. Soon it will be buried inside her.

Evangeline

The waiter brings the food just in time because for some reason my core was so wet that I was so close to touching myself.

I've never felt this way before. My brother would just take me and rape me whether I was wet or not which burned like hell but I always went to the place that I always did when he was inside me.

Xavier had ordered steak for us, so original and I did not even get a change to order what I wanted and he wanted wine with it, another choice that I could not make.

While we are eating I can't help but find myself even wetter than I was before and there is something inside of me that begs for him.

Not that I would ever admit that out loud but still I can't believe that I'm feeling this. And there is a small and faint feeling inside of me that begs for him for some reason.

I can't understand this and I don't think I ever will understand. I eat in silence as I hold back all the curse words that I would very much like to spat at him. I wonder where this dinner will lead to.