Chapter 41

His Obsession

Chapter 41

Evangeline

The sexual tension in the air is real as we are eating. With every minute that passes I can feel myself grow wetter and it makes me extremely uncomfortable.

But I'm not the only one that is uncomfortable for he is always clearing his throat and changing the way that he sits. I would guess to hide his erection.

That gives me an idea. This man has hurt me so much and now it's his time to be hurt and perhaps get blue balls. That would be fun to watch.

I smirk when I think of my plan. I move my leg to tough his and our knees touch. I can feel him stiffen and look at me with a look in his eyes that is between lust and confusion.

Suppose he was not expecting this to happen. I spread my legs apart and he knows that I'm doing it. I can see it because of the hint of pink in his cheeks which he tries to hide but he can't hide that from me.

"I know what you're doing" He tells me as he clears his throat. My smirk only grows wider at that. Perhaps I am able to influence him in ways that no man can resist.

Just by looking into his eyes I can feel my core grow hotter and hotter as it is already soaking wet. "And what am I doing?" I ask him with a mischievous grin on my face.

This game will be fun to play. "If you don't stop this second I will take you on this table. Hard and fast" He whispers to me and that makes my eyes challenge him even further.

"Oh, really? Now where is the fun in that?" I ask him and smile evilly at him. He's angry but he's also turned on and that is his weakness.

Men will always want pleasure above anything else. This will be easy. "You're pushing my buttons" He tells me as he grits his teeth.

I bring my hand down and moan as I touch myself. I've never done this before but this moment makes me want to touch myself and think of his fingers.

Making me want him inside me. "Do you want me?" I ask as I push one finger inside me and moan lightly. I know that there is no one going to be watching us because he's that kind of a man.

Knowing that not many have challenged him in the ways that I am doing and it makes him mad that he can't control me but I won't listen to anyone and no one controls me.

I fucking belong to only myself. "Yes" He whispers and I can tell he's on the edge. He wants to be inside of me. I take my fingers out of me and show him how wet I am.

"Well, that's too bad because you are never going inside of me. Fucking me raw until I scream your name. Until you feel the pleasure becomes so high that you just cum inside me" I say which makes him feel hot, I know because it makes me feel the same way.

Somehow all I want is to have his dick inside me and fuck my brains out but I need to have him in my palms to be able to do what comes next. I stand up from the table and walk over to him. Sit on top of him with my core right on his pants.

Where the bulge in his pants is so big and I smirk. Grinding against him as I feel myself have this build up like before. I lean towards his ear.

"I'm in control now and you belong to me" I whisper into his ear before I move onto his neck and start to kiss and suck on it.

He's in too much of a shock to do anything but he does let out a groan and I stop and look up at his striking stone-cold dark blue eyes that can haunt anyone and send men to their graves but I'm not a man. I'm a woman, a woman that now has power over the most dangerous man in the world.

Xavier

Fuck!!!