Chapter 2

His Obsession

Chapter 2

Evangeline

The bed at this motel is uncomfortable and hard but this is the only thing I could get without paying money. I had to work at the motel to stay here.

I was so stupid to not take his wallet too but maybe next time. Who am I kidding? There will be no next time. I lie on the bed with my eyes staring at the ceiling.

Just thinking about the situation that I'm in. I've been in this motel for a week after I walked here for three days. I had dumped his car somewhere in the forest.

Only because I already knew that there was a tracking device inside it and I was not going to let him track me down. When I finally found the motel, there was only one person who spoke English.

Thankfully that was the owner and he gives me one night if I work for it. Which is fine by me, but I will need money for a taxi as I need to get away from here before he comes back.

I can picture his angry but handsome face that I find myself wanting to kiss. Each day that I spend without him, I feel my body start to crave for him.

Feeling like I just want to kiss and then fuck him. I don't know why but I feel like that and it makes me sick. It makes me disgusted to think that I feel like this about that cruel man.

Lying there on the uncomfortable bed, my hand snakes under the mattress until I find the object that I'm trying to find and when I find it, I drag it up and look at it.

The gun that I stole from him, only to be used for protection. Knowing that he won't be able to locate me with this gun as he doesn't have a tracker chip on it, that I do know.

My brother was the same as if a gun were found by the police or Feds then it could not be traced back to him, Xavier has that too.

There is nothing to tie him to this gun which is fortune for me. I just look at it in my hands before I put it back at the place where it belongs.

I close my eyes to try to catch some sleep because I'm going to need it as I have to work tomorrow and it will suck more than anything.

As I was about to drift off into slumber, a shot from a gun is heard outside. I open my eyes to only see a shadow under the door.

He's found me!