Chapter 1

His Obsession

Chapter 1

Xavier

Anger boils inside me like never before. She's gone and I feel like I might just explode from this rage that has taken a hold inside me.

I will find her and once I do, I will make sure that she can never get away from me again. Chain her to the bed and whip her if I have to to keep her with me.

A blood knife in my hand as my guards that were supposed to keep her with me at all times but failed are chained to the wall.

"Lets try this again... WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?!?!?" I yell at them, they had to helped her to escape. It had to be the only reasons.

A wicked chuckle escapes past my throat when they whimper out in fear and shake their head. I take the knife and drag it across one of my men's stomach.

Enough to draw blood but still deep enough for the pain to hurt. This has been going on for a week and one of them had to have been helping her.

She can't survive without me there and I would rather not find her fucking dead body. But, I will make sure she wishes to be one once I find her.

Her smooth skin will soon be red from my punishment to her. It brings a evil smile to my face but as I don't get an answer, I turn back to the torture table as I call it and take out my favorite tool.

Large, old scissors that can cut anything which I'm counting on. "If anyone answers in the next five seconds they will find themselves with a dick!" I warn them and they all know I will do it.

Five seconds pass and none of them answer, only whimper out in pain. Such pussies that can't even handle torture don't belong in my gang.

I walk over to one of them with the scissors in hand and he's already naked in front of me. The sinister smile on my face is hard to hide and neither do I want to hide it.

With one clip, I slice his dick off and a scream of pure pain erupts from his throat and I laugh so cold so cruel.