Chapter 32

His Obsession

Chapter 32

Evangeline

I had taken every bit of clothing that was in that clothing, ripped them up into pieces, and chipped one of my nails while doing so, which does hurt by the way.

Using all the fabric peaces that I had I tied them together to create something that is less revealing. Not because it shows too much skin.

But, rather because I would rather be wearing too much and too uncomfortable clothing than to have that little horny fucker have the advantage of seeing my body.

A great sacrifice I suppose. I ended up making something horrible, but it will have to do. The dress that I made does cover everything and I made sure that it will not fall off my body.

I'm good at tying knots, though I would enjoy it more if I had ropes and a man in the bed. Later, I suppose.

Both men continue to stare at me, not that I care much about that anyway. I start to eat. I'm hungry, and since I do hope none of this has been poisoned, I'm going to eat.

I pretend that their stares don't bother me, when I really fucking just want to shoot them between the eyes and end their lives.

Though, they will soon have what is coming from them. Those lying bastards will get what is coming, soon enough. I will personally make certain of that.

I eat the food while they are lost in that trance. It's a bit strange, then again I'm not even going to try to understand the male gender because they are something else.

When they are good in bed, they are pretty much useless anyway. Besides, they're terrible at plotting and planning. Should just leave the ruling of the world to the women of the world.

Men are too eager to kill anyone that they don't stop to plan their killing perfectly. They are far too ruthless to rule the world.

But, when I become the Queen of the world, I will rule this world like it should be ruled. By a woman!

Xavier

Finally I manage to tear my gaze from this Siren and begin to eat the food that is around me. She's smirking while eating, as if she were enjoying this.

I can practically see the gears in her head turning, she's planning something. And someday soon I will figure out what that is and I will either join or stop her.

Every once in a while she looks up at me, our eyes meet. And those eyes that I want to own for myself as I do her, are only looking at me.

I stare at her and I see that she's just the little angel that I need. The door opens and one of my men walk inside. We all turn to look at him.

"WHAT!?" I ask, harshly but that is the way that they will learn to not disturb me when I'm with her. Ever! He shakes violently and the smirk that I had on grows.

Feeding off the fear of others is what I do best and I love nothing more than to watch as they crumble before my feet and cower in the fear of me.

"T-They have sent a messenger" He speaks, his voice shaking. I can see the fear in his voice when he spoke. He doesn't look at me, afraid to look at the Devil himself.

"Send him to my office!" I order him and he nods and leaves the room, understanding that it means I want him dismissed.

I stand up from the chair I sat in and turn towards her. "It seems that I will have to deal with something. Feel free to go shopping" I say to her.

She nearly snarls at me when I said that. I smirk and wink at her before I walk out of the room.