2.

"Man, don't worry... Our little Crys will be happy with her brat uncle!"

Park Jimin, the head of the department of designing, calmly sat on the table in front of Taehyung! Suddenly the door opened revealing a grinning Jeon Jungkook, who is serving the role as a tester as well as an intern in the company. His parents actually own an architect company and also friends with Kims. He just got out from his university and the youngest of the gang. His parents send him to Taehyung, in order to the hyungs help him to get a hold on to his carefree life, which is somewhat an impossible thing in at least next ten years!

"Ah! Here comes the next!" Tae sighed at the new comer, making Jimin chuckle.

"Why are you here in this time? Don't you have any work in your department?" Jimin asked like a loyal parrot of Tae!

Jungkook sat on the sofa in that office room and leaned to his left side,

"Hyung... I don't know what to do! My mentor is sleeping on his swivel chair in that office! I am feeling like an abandoned dog!"

He made a fake cry!

"Ah? Ha! Ha! Yoongi hyung!" Jimin covered his face with his left hand while laughing.

Taehyung groaned at JK "But I am sure he might be already assigned you some duty! If you don't get his approval, then I will not give you any experience certificate! Ha! Remember that!"

And the latter pouted at him. While both of his hyungs advising him, a panicked secretary of Taehyung, the beautiful Rosainne Park barged in.

Jimin quickly straightened himself like a remote control robot in order to impress her like a gentleman because he has a huge crush on her and constantly trying to convince her for a date!

"Daepyonim, Sowon ssi called me and told that her department head broke the computer in the conference room and boss Jung kicked him on his butt! They are fighting there. And when  boss Jin tried to intervene, a chair also broke because he fell on that!"

Jimin and Jungkook quickly fell into a laughing competition while Taehyung grabbed his hair in frustration.

Those three always bicker with each other just because of the head of the programming department Kim Namjoon is a God of destruction! And always making things hard for head of the Artist department Jung Hoseok. Kim Seokjin, the head of the legal and marketing department and the oldest of the gang, always try to stop them but everytime end up in cursing at them.

He is also the elder cousin of Taehyung from his paternal side. And both of his parents are doctors so as his beloved wife Jihyo also. They have two cute and lovely children.

Speaking about other's families, Min Yoongi, who is the head of production and the second oldest in the gang married to Wheein, the editor in charge of a national channel. They have a three years old precious boy who don't have any interest in the social life, exactly like his appa!

The next candidate is the happy virus and the sunshine of the gang Jung Hoseok aka 'hobi hyung'. Even if he is constantly fighting with Namjoon, he always laugh, sing and dance aloud during his work! He got a girlfriend from Japan during one of their business meeting happened in Tokyo! And Sana happened to be the assistant of their Japanese business client. Their communications are still funny because they don't have a common language at all!

The destruction God Namjoon also has a professor wife, a Canadian by birth the gorgeous Wendy. Their four years old son is also like them...

Who can blabber in three or four languages!

Park Jimin is still trying to win Rose's precious heart. Apart from that he is an A level flirt by birth, always making the Junior girl employees blush in front of his sexyness. According to Jungkook, he winked at the nurse who hold him after his birth and she may be still waiting for him to become a man in order to marry him!