28.

In the evening...

Leona decided to fold the whole clothes one by one and sat down on the sofa. The kids and Yoentan playing on the mattress. She scolded them for rolling around right after the bath.

The sound of the car heard from outside. The three including the dog sprang up and ran outside. "Appaaaaa..."

Leona shook her head and chuckled. Soon after Taehyung entered with two kids clinging onto his both arms and yeontan following them gleefully. Leona stood up and helped him to carry his office bag.

"Welcome home." She smiled.

He smiled back and placed the kids on the floor. "Appa, candy!"

They attacked him and he helplessly took off his coat only to snatched away by them. They know it has two big secret pockets contains candies for them. They ran to their room!

"Yah, you two! So all of those affection was only for a piece of candy?"

He pouted and loosened the tie.

"Have a coffee!" She gave him a cup of warm coffee and sat back on the sofa.

He took it and sat near her "It will be awesome if you always come first and wait for me!😌!"

"Well, it will also apply to you! 😉." She smirked.

After finished the coffee he collapsed onto her lap and hugged her belly before snuggle onto her.

"Don't mess up the folded clothes!" She pinched him on his waist! Then placed the clothes on the chair nearby.

"Isn't it suffocating enough?" She tried to pull out his tie then admire it. "It's colour is very nice. Park biseo has an amazing fashion sense."

Most of his ties, cufflinks and brooches were bought by his secretary. Rose's elder sister is a fashion designer so she also has a sense of style. Her clothing always has an elegance in it.

He also agreed. Then suddenly remembered something " Speaking of her, Because of my crooked plan, Park Jimin admitted he likes her. And she also said yes."

Because of her surprised look, he described the events and rubbed his head against her belly. 'Praise me quickly!

She giggled "Hahaha it tickles! Kim Taehyung I said it tickles! You... You are really like your Yeontan!"

He let out a muffled laughter but didn't let go of her instead tightened the hug.

"Uh? Then only Jungkook is remaining? Ohh so sad for him!" She wiped nonexistent tears and leaned back.

"He is still after your friend. Does he have a chance?"

"Eh? He still doesn't let it go? I thought he was just teasing her. She also thought it like that. Well, if you asking whether there is a chance, I can tell she is single but I don't know her mind." She shrugged.

"Oh? Then let's try the water. His cousin's wedding fixed last week. They are still searching for an event management team."

"Then you tell to them. I will ask her."

They looked at each other and laughed together. "I have doubt that you are running a matchmaking company!"

"It seems like that. I also have a doubt."

"Can you make some time tomorrow?"

"Oh? Want to do something?😉"

"Shut up! I want to go shopping. We have an upcoming class reunion. The date didn't fixed but it's a sure thing."