15

.....

"Can you help him to lay there?"

She pointed at her room and took her equipments to follow them. She checked his pulse and blood pressure.

"Omo! His BP is dropping. I am going to give him a glucose drip, ok."

She informed them and quickly took out the drip, syringe, needle and so on. She signalled Jungkook to hang the glucose bottle on the window and he immediately obeyed her. She tore a needle packet and Jin helped her with the cotton. They watched her quick movements. And she succeeded in her mission.

Finally she looked around her room! Hah! It's a relief! There is no more underwears hanging around!

It's true that there is no room remained free. Kino's room is not apt for an already fainted patient! The parent's room contains her mom's special recipes and so on! In halmony's room, Eva baby is snoring like there is no tomorrow. The living room is filled with her cloths and toys which she throwing away after playing with them! It totally announcing that there is a kid living in this freaking home!

Since it's early morning, Leona couldn't got the time for arrange everything.

Only her room is in a tidy state now!

She sighed and internally scolded her naughty princess "aiish! This little hooligan!" While dragging a chair towards her bed in order to sit down and check her patient.

"Mmm...your names?" 

"Oh, I am sorry, I am Kim Soek Jin. Shortly Jin.😊!"

"I am Jungkook! Jeon Jungkook.😁!"

"☺! Then Jungkook ssi, can you help me to move that curtain sideways? Let fresh air enter here for some times."

He bowed and helped her. When the curtains moved away, fresh morning breeze flew inside carrying mind blowing floral scents. He inhaled with a slight smile. Both Leona and Jin chuckled at him.

"Did he has any breathing difficulty?" She asked while switching on the table lamp and lights in the room.

"I don't think so. But when I saw him, he has a high temperature and definitely was shivering. It seems that something on his left foot also. He couldn't even touch that on the floor..."

Jin described the matters to her. Her eyes focused on the laying figure. She understood, he is at ease now.

"Yah! Hyung, you can open your eyes now!!"

Jungkook announced. Leona smirked because the latter is tightly closing his eyes because of the awkward situation now!

"Patient, can you hear me?"

No reply. But his eye balls moved under his eyelids. She sighed with a smirk. Then checked his temperature and understood it's a high fever and will take some time to come down to normal state.

"Since he didn't had food, I will just put on a wet towel on his forehead. We can give him pills after he eat something."

Jin helped her with the cold water and towel. They placed it on his forehead and he slightly moved upon the cold touch!

She grabbed his left foot to check according to Jin. Suddenly he opened his eyes with whining!

"Aaaah! Aah! Ssssss..."

"Patient, are you feeling dizzy?"

"It's... Ok. Kind of...mmm... No more. But I am feeling my body is paralyzed!" He avoided eye contact.