27.

Four months passed.

Both Taehyung and Leona's life moving on in a better way with their lovely daughters and of course Yeontan too. Even though they were busy with the jobs, they found time to spend with family and friends. They will visit Heavenvalley once in two months.

What happened in these months was,

One, Kino and Jenny discovered by Jessica and they are now in an open relationship.

Two, Both Taehyung's company and Jessica's hospital became well known much more. So the workload and efficiency skyrocketed!

Three, Jungkook rejected five proposals from well known families and getting in the way of Mrs. Jeon everyday! And Lisa still don't know the character in the newly popular ninja game, Natasha, is actually her! Her friends told her about their resemblance and Lisa's wallpaper changed to Natasha!

Four, at the moment Beomgyu's exam were over, Mr. Kim yeeted him to their resort project to gain practice! He said that he is working diligently but in reality he is eating and playing with Kang family and Lisa! He even went to her events as team member with his friends!

And Jimin, that guy don't know what to do anymore! He even lost the interest in flirting and everyone is concerned about him. Jin even said to take him to hospital!!

To the current situation...

Jimin walked leisurely to Taehyung's office. He knocked twice and entered with a boring face. It's still early for Taehyung's arrival.

And the first thing he saw inside was something his head blown off instantly! Rose benting down to collect the papers which fell down when she is arranging it. Her curves are sexy and pretty that gave him a stiff body. It's been weeks they met alone like this after the wedding ceremony. Everyone was busy with work actually.

________________

________________

He doesn't know why, but he got a sudden urge to tease her. She sensed the presence and immediately stood straight and looked back.

"Hi....😁!" He placed the file on the table and smirked at her. Then leaned to her,

"Park biseo, I saw something now 😉!"

Rose frowned and rolled her eyes! "What?"

"When you bent down..." He meaningfully stopped.

Rose again frowned and tightly clutch on to the papers in her hand when she realized the previous scene. No! She is sure her skirt has enough length. This stupid man want to make fun of her. She can't lose her composure!

"Pervert! What were you looking at?"

"Well, you bent down correct in front of me. I have eyes on my face! What can I do?" He reasoned.

'This pervert! I should teach him a lesson! Hmph!' She thought silently and looked him up to down! He misunderstood her!

"Park biseo, you can look however you want. I'm always..."