23.

Dr. Leona is on the way back to her home...

Diana is sitting in front of her two Wheeler. During this leisurely ride while humming some songs, suddenly she felt something happening behind the seat!

And there goes her potatoes and onions...

Rolling through the road again!!

"Aiishh! Seriously! COULD IT BE A GHOST WAITING HERE ESPECIALLY FOR TEARING APART MY GROCERY BAGS? AH?"

She stopped the two Wheeler with a curse and jumped to the road with an extra cover grabbed from the bag! Pulling up the glass of her helmet, she signalled Diana to help her!

"Hah! This time I even brought those in double wrapping! But..."

While she is moving on her knees through the road, collecting the rolling groceries, Diana also moved along with her with a cover hanging from her mouth!

"Diana, do you know why I am crawling like this instead of bending down? It's because of this fucking frock!! You should remember it too... We girls should not bend down carelessly wearing a frock! Ok?"

She continuously chirped to Diana in order to avoid the sudden embarrassment! And the other party attentively waved it's tale as if agreeing with her!

"You should cover your back with your tail when bending down! Ok?"

Leona moved towards the latter and whispered in her lazy long ears... "Otherwise our secret will be publicize! Heehe!😁😁!"

While giggling like a fool with onions in her hands, she actually fell backwards!

"Oh! Oooh! MY BODY, WHERE ARE YOU GOING NOW?😳!"

But she rolled once more!

Meanwhile Kim Taehyung leisurely driving his car containing his enthusiastic family towards the ultimate destination. Suddenly...

"STOP THE CAR!"

Mrs. Kim yelled at her son making her husband shudder in his peaceful sleep and the car stopped with a screech!

"Aaaah ommaaaa!?" Beomgyu yelled back in annoyance. "You don't allow any music of mine and now I can't even use my headphones?"

"You foolish brats, look at that! Who is rolling through the road there? OMO! OMO! POOR GIRL..."

She already got out from the car and began to walk towards the scene! Suddenly Beomgyu's eyes bulged...

"Hyung... Is that my sister in law? WAIT.. WAIT SISTER IN LAW... I AM COMING TO HELP YOUUU..."

"WHAT?...OH! PFFFT!!" Taehyung doesn't know whether to laugh or cry at the scene! Yet he couldn't control his laughter!

Crystal and Mr. Kim also got out. The supposed to be responsible person still laughing under his breath while clutching tightly onto the steering of the stopped car.

"Why is that woman looking like an eccentric now? Pffft..."

On the other side, Leona didn't even noticed the embarrassing situation coming at her. She again cursed her body for not having any balance control! She sat straight and patted her frock in order to remove dust and dry leaves!

Suddenly...

"Mommy... Mommy... What happened to you?"

"....?!!"

Leona saw a bundle of sunshine coming running towards her. Her jaw dropped in surprise and a sense of danger!

"Chris baby?! What are you doing here? Oh my...!!"