10.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

"Ha! Ha! What are you doing? Ha! Ha!"

Hoseok laughed at the early morning exercises of his friends! Nam Joon and ji min are doing spitting competition after the brushing process. He also took his brush and came to them. And joined with them.

"Don't you know about the legendary spitting competition happened years ago in England?"

Jimin asked to him with a serious face!

"I don't know about such stupid things! Ha! Ha! Ha!"

"Then hear me, there was a beautiful girl and handsome boy fell in love through that! They did it on a balcony of a cruise!"

Hoseok laughed even more now! "Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! I too watched Titanic! Ha! Ha! Ha!"

Namjoon lost his patience finally! "Hah! Jimin... You got no jams!"

Suddenly Jimin collapsed on the ground because of the latter's thick accent at him! Hoseok even ate some his paste because of the laughter!

Jungkook appeared out of the blue with Crystal in his arms. Obviously both of them are brushing too.

"When you do something, do it properly! Ptfuuuuuuu...."

He spat in full force, more longer than everyone else and it surpassed the entire yard. His hyungs looked at the air with widened mouths.

"Oh! Oh! Dirty watereu! 😳!" Hoseok exclaimed at the sky!

A cute growl raised in the air following the disappearance of the 'dirty watereu!'

Everyone ran to the edge of the yard and looked down. They saw a beautiful puppy shaking off the 'dirty watereu' from its body. Her bead eyes widened at them!

"Oh my holy shit! Diana?"

"Diana?!" Jimin wondered.

JK didn't mind him instead pleaded to the puppy!

"Diana, look! I am really sorry...jebal don't tell your omma! Ok?"

She looked at him once more and silently began her walking! There are still white bubbles on her back!

"Oh, no! Guys...that walking is into the destruction! Escape..."

With this he ran back with his life. Others didn't get the correct vibe but followed his actions exactly like him!

"Oh! I forgot something!"

Jungkook returned in lightening speed and picked up Crystal and ran with her. Within blink of an eye the yard became totally empty!

Leona was in the garden after her morning routines. "Hah! This bed is grown too fast! Let me trim this..."

She caressed the array of the green bed and went back to the home to pick up scissors. When returned, she saw her Diana coming to her with gloomy eyes.