11.

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎♡○○○

Crystal and Eva sat on the step side by side like a cute little piggy and an adorable bunny.

Because Crystal is wearing a pink pig frock and Eva's dress is a yellow bunny! There is a blonde puppy also next to them with a red rose pinned on her head by Eva.

"Onni, where is your ponytail?"

"Hm! Appa and Kookie uncle is fighting there! Both don't know how to tie a ponytail!"

"He! He! 😁! But onni, don't worry...mommy is here. Let's go and ask to her." Eva offered help to her little onni.

"... And you know, she knows so many styles."

The latter's eyes shone because of happiness.

"But Don't your mommy go to work?"

"Today is Saturday. Mommy will not go on Saturdays." Eva replied.

"Ohhh! My Appa usually seen in the home during sundays." Crystal informed.

"On Sundays mommy will come early."

While they are continuing their family matters, they spotted three little boys coming through that way. Crys didn't saw them before. So she looked at them,

"Oh, who is that? Your friends?"

"They are Siwoo, Sannie and Yunho. And onni, don't mind them. They are bad kids from the other area." Eva annoyingly pouted!

"Oh! But why are they coming to here?"

"Hmmm... May be going to the waterfall. Remember? Lisanty and your uncles took us there..." Eva reminded her.

Crystal got the idea quickly. Eva continued...

"...they are my enemies! They always fight me in the kindergarten!"

The so called enemies also spotted the two girls on the steps. They began to laugh and tease them.

"Look, is that our angry bug?! He! He! He! Who is with her today? A pink piggy?"

Siwoo, the leader of the gang shouted aloud. Eva's face reddened with anger! How dare he insult my little onni?

But as two years older and has a calm attitude, Crys quickly grabbed Eva's hand and made her sit back. Then signalled to don't start a fight. Eva continued her glaring at them!

But the naughty gang didn't have any intention to retreat. They don't want to lose the chance to revenge on their sole enemy at all. They laughed at the awkward Crystal,

"Oii, pink pig, why are you with that angry bug?"

They began to singing in chorus! And giggled teasingly. Siwoo pointed at Crystal's bow...

"Look! Look! Pink pig's pink horns! He! He! 😁😁!"

"Yes! Yes! They were grown because pink piggy sitting with an angry bug! Hu! Hu!"

Crystal felt awkwardness and sad. Moreover she is an introvert and can easily get hurt by the words. Her eyes glittered slightly. Eva saw it and couldn't hold back anymore! Even if they were teased her, only her, she may be forgive! But now they insulted her precious onni. How can she forgive them?

Crystal didn't even got a chance to grab onto her friend, and Eva already jumped into them!

The boys suddenly startled upon the unexpected move and angry face of the little girl!

She used the chance wisely and attacked first!

She hardly bit on Siwoo's hand and kicked here and there! Soon a terrible fight started. Loud cries echoed!