35.

"Who?"
Taehyung looked back immediately with a frown.

"Why it's you? Why are you here? Where is Rose?"

"Haha! You ask too much in one breath. Which one I answer first." A playful smirk formed on the woman's lips.

"Isn't Rose here?" Taehyung looked at her sharply.

"No. She isn't." She smiled.

Taehyung walked to the door with a dead face. Nancy just watched him from behind.

"One more thing. Here is the company's private room. You are not allowed to come here..." He stopped for a moment and reminded her.

"If you walk out now, I will shout!" She stood up and adjusted her clothes.

"🤨..?"

"I will shout that you tried to... Rape me!" She seductively pointed at him!

"Haha!" Taehyung mocked and turned the door knob. Suddenly Nancy ran to him and hugged him from behind.

"Mr. Kim, I erased all the evidences and CCTV is broken here. Both of us are alone here. Look." She raised a phone from her pocket then smiled...

"Your secretary's phone. She is the one messaged you here anyway. She will not find it soon though. What to do, I have more than enough time now..."

She leaned forward seductively...

"Mr. Kim, looking up close, you are really really handsome. What to do? I'm jealous of your wife!"

Taehyung pushed her away and tidied his coat "Don't try to be too funny with me. I'm not afraid of your boss's offer. If it's not you then someone else. So, get your claws off from me."

He once again touched the doorknob and again got interrupted by the shameless woman!

Meanwhile Rose barged into Jimin's office room. "Yah Park Jimin, did you see my boss? Are you sure he isn't in any of your offices?"

"What? Isn't he with you all the time? Aaaah! That capitalist!..." Jimin dramatically punched on the table!

"It's not a joke. He is missing for an hour! Usually he would tell me if something happens." Rose seriously looked at him.

Jimin also stood up. "What are you saying? He got kidnapped? Oh my god!"

"The heck! Oh.... Ohhh..." She touched her pockets and exclaimed... "My phone! Aaah! I forgot about it. I lost it in the morning and was in a search! Can you dial my number?"

"What's the fuzz here?" Jungkook came in.

"Oh Jungkookah, did you see Taehyung?" Jimin asked.

"No! What happened?" He flustered.

"Something is off, right? You didn't found out your cellphone?" Jimin asked again and Rose replied with a "No" and went out. Jimin followed her while calling to her phone.

"His car also out there. I saw it in the parking lot." Jungkook said as a matter of fact.

"Hey, it's switched off babe." Jimin shouted.

Rose hurriedly walked towards the office again while murmuring along...

"Daepyonim, where did you go for goodness sake? You have a meeting within an hour and a lot of files are on the table also..."

Suddenly,

"Oh... Ohhh... That, that is Kim Beomgyu, right? Eh! Dr. Kang also? What are they doing here..." Rose blinked her eyes and looked at the reception area. She saw  two of them getting on the elevator in a hurry. She ran after them and hurriedly pressed the switch...