30.

"Bitch, what are you doing here with my husband?"

A loud shouting made Leona slightly surprised. She looked at Mark then the woman sneering at her.

"You want him back? In your dreams!" The woman reached in front of her and raised her right hand and a heavy slap came but it didn't fell.

Leona blinked and saw Mark's back in front of her. He caught his wife's hand with a cold expression. The latter's expression changed to surprise and then anger.

"Oppa, did you just...protected her? Ha! That makes me want to slap her more."

Mark looked at her as if looking like a stranger. She tried her best to break free.

"It's true... My guess is true. She came here shamelessly to beg you to take her back, right? Hahahaha... What? Did you remembered your past with her? Is that why you defending her?"

Leona became speechless! 'This lady, you have a vivid and dramatic mind!'

She messaged Jaebom to come quickly. And also Jessica.

The woman is still sneering like a mad person! Finally Mark opened his mouth frustratingly.

"Chorong, don't shout without knowing the situation. I don't want to fight with you here."

"You telling me to shut up? Oppa, don't take me as a fool. All these years you are keeping her forsaken things dearly. Now you are hiding here with her. What did this wench told you? Responsible for her bastard child? Or sleep with her for a night?..."

'Slap!'

Chorong touched her cheek and looked at Mark unbelievably.

"Oppa, did you just slapped me? You!" Then ran to Leona as if she is facing a venomous disgusting creature.

"You shameless slut! If you don't have anything to feed your child, then go and sell your body to someone. That child of yours was just a mistake. Don't show up in front of my husband again with that bitchy face of yours...slut!"

Before Mark could pull her back a loud slap heard in the air! Chorong's face fell to another side!

"Don't open your dirty mouth in front of me! You are too disgusting to be an educated lady, cursing in the street like a stupid shrew! Listen to me carefully..." Leona grabbed the later's chin...

"My children are mine. And they have a capable father in our home. I don't need anyone else's husband to take care of them. Understand?"

Chorong got baffled by the eyes of Leona. She couldn't utter anything for a moment. Mark didn't interfered!

"If you dare to run your mouth, I will destroy it!" Leona let go of the latter's chin and purposely wiped her hands!

She looked at the door of the Hall and found Miryo and Soya hiding there. Probably taking video or photos! She understood how Chorong suddenly got here. And she smirked disgustingly.

Suddenly Jaebom and Jessica came running followed by others. Soon the lonely place became center of attention! Jaebom grabbed Mark's collar and choked him!

"You bastard! I allowed her to talk to you because you begged me. Now, answer me!"

Mark didn't faught back but repeatedly said sorry. Jessica and Hyeji checked Leona.

Chorong again sneered. "Do you think you can escape after hitting me? Do you know who I am?"

Suddenly two or three phones came flying through the air. And those fell on the ground and destroyed. Followed by those, Bambam and Yugeom appeared.