8.

Again a calm and fresh morning welcomed by the peaceful village's blessed trees and flowers

Again a calm and fresh morning welcomed by the peaceful village's blessed trees and flowers. Dew drops still remain on the edges of green leaves like crystal beads. And the sun is slowly preparing to reveal himself because it's too much cold hereunder!

The new comers in the bungalow streched their bodies on their beds in order to wake up. But only Jin, Taehyung and Jungkook were succeeded in the mission! Both Jin and Tae went towards the kitchen and fitness freak Jungkook went out to the yard for his morning work out! Yeontan also followed him as a good boy!

JK took out his white modern hanbok and hanged it on the wire tied from a shadow tree for the purpose of drying the cloths! Then began to doing passionate push ups with a bare upper body!

Seeing this from the other side Jin hugged himself with cold!

"Huuu! Huuu! What is with that child? Don't tell me he became a cold resistant human! 🥶!"

Taehyung opened his palms in the mid air as if he don't know anything!

"He sure has that thing!"

"What?"

"Passion!"

"Oh! I thought it is..." Jin rotated his point finger near his right ear and giggled. 😁😂

"You old man! I...heard...you! Hh...Yaaaah!"

Jungkook took one more push up while groaning!

Jin replied with obviously a beep sound word! Jimin also woke up by this time and came to the sit out. He sat on a chair and wiped his messy hair backwards with sleepy eyes.

"Don't make dirty noise early in the morning!"

Jungkook consciosly took a moaning breath while continuing his push ups! "Aaaah...mmmmm....haaaah!!"

Jimin laughed again! Suddenly,

"Who the fuck watching it in the early morning? Are you kidding me?"

Namjoon scolded aloud and covered his face with the blanket!

Jimin fell from the chair upon the sudden voice and embarrassingly hugged it's leg with a sleepy face while laughing helplessly!

"As always! 😏!" Taehyung went inside.

Jimin stood up like a cracked doll and also went inside "Aah! My butt!🤕"

Meanwhile, Lisa's omma woke up with a cough and red watery nose!

"Omma... I told you don't go out to pluck flowers in the snowy morning without covering your head! Look at you... You caught a cold!"

She scolded her and gave her a cup of coffee.

"Khummavo uri daughter! Can you go to Leo and buy some medicine? Mmm?"