14.

In the Sunday morning, both Jin and Namjoon woke up early and began to packing their bags in order to go back first as per their decision. Jungkook also woke up and went out for his morning work out as usual.

"Hyung... Don't you need break fast? Let me make some pasta..."

Taehyung walked to the kitchen with his sleepyhead. Both of his hands clutched together towards his chest as if he is walking through the Antarctica without any wool jacket!

He felt his left foot literally separating from his leg when it touching on the floor!

"Hsssss....sssss....what crap is this?"

He took his brush and paste and walked towards the bathroom.

"Taehyungah, don't make anymore food! I already prepared everything since I woke up early anyway."

Jin shouted from his room. While he coming out he heard a long humming from the latter as a reply. After some minutes, Tae appeared again with a shivering body!

"Yah! Yah! Why are you shaking all over? And what happened to your leg? Yah..."

Jin bulged his eyes and came forward to touch the latter's forehead.

"Oh! Omo! You are hella burning!"

He made him sit down with a panic face.

"H... Hyung! I... I am... F... Fine... He! He!"

He stammered because the teeths are literally hitting each other!

"Yea! Yea! Very much!" Jin scolded him and looked outside,

"Jungkookaaaah!!"

"Wae hyung?"

He quickly ran inside with a sweating body and his t shirt around his neck!

"Yah, Tae is shivering with a high fever. What should we do? Can you go outside and ask for a medical help near?"

"Hyung caught a fever? He was fine yesterday night also!!"

He blinked twice but ran to the gate while trying to get inside his t shirt. "Wait, Eva's omma is a doctor, right? Let me ask to someone!"

Thankfully he ran into Kino, who is on his usual morning walk with Diana.

"Kino hyung..."

"Oh! Hi Jungkook! Good morning!"

Jungkook bowed back and smiled. "Good morning. Mmm... Well, your noona is a doctor, right? Uri hyung caught a fever. Can you help me with an appointment?"

Kino smiled assuringly "Don't worry. Now she is at home. If it's very much serious, you can visit her now."

"Oh thank you. We will go now." JK bowed once more and ran back.

"Oh! No! Hyung and that noona are already enemies! Hah!"

He awkwardly smiled. "Jin hyung...lets take him to Eva's omma..."

He pointed at the direction of their home.

"Eh? That lady is a doctor?" Jin surprised.

"I...know... T... That! B... But, is she...the only d... Doctor....h... Here?... Ssssss.... Ssss...."

Taehyung tried to control his words while curling himself on the sofa.

"You also know? Then let's khaja! Kook, help me to hold him."