16.

"Kookah, can you go to the construction area with Chim and give their wages for this week?"

Tae tiredly asked after everything calmed down. And the latter agreed quickly. Leona came back with pills and water and handed over those to Jin to feed her patient.

"You seems to be ready to go somewhere!" She smiled.

"Yea. Me and Namjoon are decided to go back today." He replied.

"Oh really? But I think he should rest more without a journey." She looked at Tae and said to Jin.

"...at least until that wound become heal."

"Doctor noona, only these two are going back today. Rest of us will...mmm... May be after three or four days." Jungkook informed and she agreed with a humming. He continued...

"... Hyung, then let me go and inform Jimin hyung. Ok?"

"Yah! If you go back now, then who will be here with him? I need to go back for rest of the packing. And start the journey within an hour. Otherwise we can't make it before after noon." Jin scolded them.

"Don't worry. Both of you can go back and complete your missions. He will be ok. Here is a lot of people around him! And his fever is also calming down. When the drip will finish, he can come to there." Leona calmly said to Jin.

Both of them looked at Tae and looked at each other! And finally decided to accept her suggestion. They thankfully bowed to her before going out.

Now only both of them are remaining there and Tae felt more awkward!

"Do you have any fear to be alone with me?" She cleared her throat.

"Why would I? I am your patient, right?" He coughed.

"Yes! Yes! Rest comfortably then. I think my bed is soft enough for that!" She smirked and went out.

Taehyung chocked his own saliva! And looked around with a wide mouth.

Is it her room? Her bed? Am I laying on  her bed now?.... But it's quite comfortable here! He! He!

He slowly loosened his muscles! Then slowly closed his eyelids!

___________________________________________

Eva slowly peeked from the door!

"Baby, why are you peaking? Let him rest mmm? Did you drank your milk?" She asked.

"Yes, mommy."

"... And your cookies and steamed banana?"

"Yes! Yes!"

Eva jumped around her mommy with happy giggles. She picked up her in her hands.

"Then... What is next?"