7.

She is a quiet child unlike Eva. So her crying is also quiet but intense!

Taehyung internally cursed Jungkook!

"Aiish! That brat! Stupid idiot!"

He don't know what to do with the sudden situation. Usually Crys will not get into this much intense in her tantrums! He made funny faces and picked her up while acting cute! Then danced in a slow rhythm with her in his arms! She still continued her business and wiped her both cheeks aggressively.

He slightly threw her up and caught back with a smile and repeated it twice. Then swing her...

"Heee! Heee! Appa is going to throw my princess away...can I?"

He tickled her with his nose! And giggled with her tantrums! And finally after a long hard work he succeeded. Crys slowly giggled through her tears.

"Ay! That is it! Appa's precious baby is more beautiful when she is smiling."

He finally sat on her soft bed and hugged her. Yeontan also jumped near them. All these time he had been excitingly watching the drama happening here. Taehyung unbuttoned his upper buttons. Then switched on the fan!

"Appa's little girl, no more cry... Ok? You will get the vacation and you can visit her next month. Ok?"

Crys pouted and wiped her eyes and cheeks. "But, Appa what if she will sulk to me?"

"Mmm? Mmmm... Then we can pursuade her with her favorite strawberry cheesecake."

She hugged him and pouted."Mmm!"

But internally she was praying to not lose her friend. He laid down with her. Yeontan also snuggled to his other side.

"Haaa... Appa is tired... Haaaah!"

She giggled and hugged his torso. Then planted a sweet kiss on his cheek.

On the other side, in the garden home, Eva also finally stopped her ruckus on her mommy's shoulder. Kino tiredly sat on the bed while supporting his hip with his right hand! He was dancing for her with a doll in his hand all these time!

"Noona, do I look like a pabo?"

He came to the reality.

"Ha! Ha! You look like one already from the very first!"

"Ah! I deserved it! I hard worked for your child! Yet what I got? Mere insult....aaaaah😭😭😭!"

He faked crying.

Hyejin came to their room and invited them to the dinner. Halmony picked up Eva and sat with her in front of the table. She silently ate whatever fed by her halmony still with a pouty face.

Like this, Jeon Jungkook unconsciously made earthquakes in two homes for at least one hour! 😎

Days passed quickly. Eva slowly forgot her sulking and eagerly waited for her onni's come back. And continued her kindergarten days. Crystal merrily attended her exams and waited for her vacation.