13.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ★★

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ★★

Some more days passed without much drama.

Again in a fine morning, both Jungkook and Jimin leaned to the gate and watching the calm and quiet road peacefully. They saw Diana coming from the other side with a basket containing a bouquet of Daisies.

"Ohoi, Diana...!"

She is quite late today and so in a hurry. Of course she didn't mind Jungkook.

"Oh! Woh! Look at her! How can she turn her face in front of this handsome sexy man?"

He pouted. Jimin looked at him,

"I admit that you have a little bit of handsomeness. But in case of sexiness you can't beat me!"

"Oho! Can you explain where are you hiding that?" Jungkook mocked the latter.

But Jimin leaned towards his ears and smirked.

"I can't explain. But if you come, I can show you!😏!"

The latter made a disgusting expression,

"Ay! Aay! You can save that for future! And try it on Park biseo!"

Jimin suddenly pouted! "Aaaaah! I was forgotten that sad life. Why did you reminded me now?"

"Rosanne Park! 😁😁!"

"Ah, hajima!"

"Oh, rose...rose everywhere...♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬!"

"Fuck off you jerk!"

Jungkook giggled with satisfaction. Jimin rolled his eyes and annoyingly laughed at himself.

Jungkook imitated Diana's butt movement when she is walking!

"Kudu! Kudu! Kukkudu! Kudu!😆😆!"

"Aiish! Hajima! I can't see anything when I am laughing."

Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hand and raised it up! "Jiminssi, this and Diana's paw, I see no difference! 😁!"

Jimin kicked on his butt while laughing.

"Aaaah! What a butt!" Jungkook pointed at Diana!

They again clinged to each other and laughed but stopped upon seeing Kino looking at them strangely!

"Oh! Ha... Haai! Kino hyung, Ha! Ha! I mean, not yours...His! His!😁😁!"

He quickly pointed at Jimin who is in a frozen state now. Kino sighed and left after gave a good morning to them.

"Did he misunderstood? Hey!" JK looked at Jimin.

"Of course, he did!" Jimin replied with a poker face and continued,

"But... Why Diana going with flowers in every mornings?"

"Ah, don't you know about that? That is for Juliet. She has a flower shop. We saw that last day...remember?"