21.

"Wha... What happened?"

Leona stared at her phone with wide eyes. It's been a long time she visited here. Many things changed in the city. So she decided to wait for that man.

The gang waited for their lunch inside Jimin's office room only witnessed a black tornado passing through the corridor!
The papers scattered and even their hair stood up because of that wind force! All gazes followed the direction of that force!

"What... What is that thing?" Hoseok pointed at the door.

Only Rose opened her mouth for a reasoning while rubbing her eyes!

"Deapyonim! I think it's him! It's his suit's color just flashed according to my vision!"

She ran back to the office for a rechecking. And shortly came back with dramatic gestures.

"Yes! Yes! He is not there!"

Meanwhile, towards the parking area of the hotel where Leona standing now, a car came in like some wind God, causing her silky hair and sleeves blown up!

The mighty Kim Taehyung stylishly got out from the car while rearranging his suit!

"Wow! What a drama king!! Wait... Did he flew from there to here?!"

Leona stood there while questioning herself!

He came to her with a nervous yet handsome smile...

"Hi, we met again!"

"Ha! Ha! Hai! N... Nice to meet you! *but I don't understand this situation at all! I just called you for Crys, why are you here by yourself?!*....

... Ha! Ha! You are quite a speedy driver!!"

She awkwardly grinned at him!

"Ah, it's because...its because I thought you were in a hurry! Ha! Ha!" He suddenly became shameless out of the blue!

"... Ah, did you had your lunch? Well, you may be not, right? Come, let's go to some good restaurant!"

He quickly walked forward while messaging someone through the phone! She exclaimed at this sudden situation and ran after him and tried to explain...

"No! No! I already had my food... Kim Taehyung ssi... I already... Wait... Let me explain... You don't have to..."

"Aaaah! I am so hungry aaah! I forgot my lunch and you called in correct time! I am so hungry...so much that I even feeling dizzy!!"

He interrupted with a tired face and increased his speed!

"I don't like this hotel! Let's go there!!"

She literally ran after him until the zebra cross! Her already suffocated heart due to the constant urge to stop him, became even more suffocated when that luxurious restaurant appeared in front of her eyes! For a moment she forgot about the current situation of her.

Taehyung looked back upon the horning sounds of so many vehicles and bulged his eyes at the dumbstruck lady in the middle of the road. He paced back and grabbed her hand then quickly crossed to other side. She came back to the senses and repeatedly said sorry to him.

"Look at you! Don't worry, after the lunch you will get back your right sense!!"

He seriously said while waiting for the lift. Inside that glass lift she blankly looked around and he frowned at her sudden change of behavior but decided to not intervene. They reached in the sky high restaurant lobby.