5.

The next day also Eva went with Kino for the morning walk because she wanted to see her new friend

The next day also Eva went with Kino for the morning walk because she wanted to see her new friend. As guessed Crys had been waiting at her gate looking at the direction towards Eva's home.

Her face immediately lightened up upon seeing her cute friend waving at her from the other side. She looked at her uncle who is brushing his teeth in the backside of the bungalow. He allowed her to go and she excitingly ran towards Kino and Eva.

Diana was also with them. With a bamboo basket contains a dark red rose bouquet clutched by her mouth. Obviously for Lisa.

"Oowah! Is she your puppy?"

Crys patted her hairy head with heart eyes.

"Mmm. She is our beloved Diana. Do you also have one?"

Eva enquired while they are walking hand in hand through the rock path.

"Yes. I too have a puppy. His name is Yeontan. We call him 'Tannie.' Appa gifted him to me on my seventh birthday." Crys happily replied.

"Mmm. Then why didn't you brought him here with you?"

"He... He... Appa never allow him to travel with my uncle! That too in his high speed car! Tannie is like a son to Appa! So I left him near my halmony." She giggled.

Kino walked in their front with a head phone on, listening to some unknown music. And Diana slowed with the pace of the little girls.

"Mmmm... Then why your Appa and mommy didn't came?"

Eva asked after some silence. Crys carefully replied to her new friend,

"My Appa is very busy. I don't know much about it. But Appa and his friends making games in a big building!! Now he went to Canada for something! And... and..."

She stammered a little and Eva looked at her with concern.

"Onni...what happened?"

"...I don't...have a mommy like you have. They got separated when I was four."

Her head lowered because of the inbuilt fear about Eva will also abandon her. But Eva tapped on her shoulder like an adult!

"Aiguu...that is not a problem!! I too don't have an Appa like you have!"

They giggled each other after a silence.

Suddenly,

"Aiguu... Uri little doctor, who is this kid with you? Yesterday I saw you at the party."

Their neighbor halmony asked to Eva from her yard.

"Annyongaseyo halmony... She is my new friend. Crystal onni!" Eva adorably introduced her.

"Aaaah...you are from that bungalow? You are so much cute! Aiguuu..." She smiled at the bowing Crys.

While they are talking, Lisa came out from her house to the road side!