12.

"Ha! Ha! Ha!....haa!"

"What's so funny?" Leona rolled her eyes at her beloved friend.

"... Aaah, my hearteu! Then what did you said afterwards?" Lisa got more interest.

"I said if she come to my home I will accept her!" Leona leaned back and sassily rotated a pen between her fingers!

"Ha! Ha! Is it an eloping case? You sounds like a supportive mother in law!!"

"Yah! Yah!... Pffft...😆😆!"

Both of them laughed together until Jia came inside of the clinic.

"Ah, how was your last day work?" Leona asked to Lisa.

"Aaawsome dude! So many chill boys came to the function. You know, that was Christmas for me!" Lisa winked with a naughty smirk.

"Seriously! Is that an event management or..." Jia exclaimed at her.

"Don't be jealous baby!! 😉!" Lisa pointed at her.

"How can I not? Here are only those grandpas and grandmas! Uri little doctor give me that oilment, these pills... Hah! No fun at all!!" Jia pouted.

"Ah is that so? Then you can leave here!" Leona seriously reminded.

Jia suddenly went to her with a pout and massaged her shoulders! "Aiguuu! Uri sweet beautiful doctor lady...how can I abandon you alone? Mmm? Mmm?"

Leona opened her mouth for a counter but interrupted by Kino who hurriedly came in!

"Noons! Are you free now? Omma is asking for you to taste her new recipe!"

Without completely hearing it, Lisa ran out,

"I am cominggggg..."

"Oh! What was that?" Kino pointed at her direction.

"God knows!" Leona shrugged her shoulders and continued, "...then ok my boy, seems like there is no patients soon. Jia let's go."

Jia already stood up before her. She stretched her hands and yawned!

"Ohoi Noona, is it a clinic? Or I misunderstood it as a sauna?"

Kino obviously learned a slap on his shoulder from the latter. Kang Hyejin usually innovate something new during Sundays. And these humans are the official analyzers of her new recipies.

"Which flavour is it today?" Leo asked to her brother while three of them walking towards the bakery. He put his hands through her shoulders and counted on his fingers,

"Orange, milk, sugar.... Aah...so on!"

"Yah, it's heavenly! Come... Come..." They saw Lisa enthusiastically calling them from the door of the bakery.