9.

**********

**********

Crystal walked towards the kitchen through the little space in front of her bickering uncles in the living room!

When she totally disappeared in the kitchen, Jimin looked at Yoongi and Namjoon...

"Hyungs... Look at you, you should have brought Niall and Yohan also."

"Yea! Look at our lonely kid!"

Jungkook also supported him. And Namjoon helplessly replied,

"I too want to! But Wendy will not send him with me! 🙁She says I will forget him somewhere!😁!"

While the single duos began their laughing, Yoongi also sided with Namjoon!

"Mine will never separate from his omma! They are like sticky notes! 😐😁!"

He clapped once and laughed shortly! Then made signs of sticking together!

"But speaking of that, I too feeling bad for our Crys! Lonely like this..."

He seriously looked at the kitchen. Namjoon rearranged himself on the sofa!

"Yea! Yea! However we try, the kids still need their ommas at the end! 😒!"

While they are talking about the importance of mothers in human life, Jin and Taehyung noticed the little presence near them.

"Baby, where did you went?" Tae asked.

"Mmm...Appa, I reconciled with Eva😁."

"Oh! You went to her? Ay! You cheated appa! You said you will take me also!" Taehyung pouted at his daughter!

She quickly hugged his long leg and pouted!

"I am sorry appa! We can go together after break fast! I promise."

"Don't do that little Crys! He will definitely ruin your friendship!" Jin giggled at her, earning a butt kick by Taehyung.

However Taehyung couldn't fullfill his promise. Two of his father's engineers came to meet him. So Crys alone went to Eva with a box of strawberry chocolates. She didn't even returned back until evening because Tae got busy with his discussion again. Both children played together happily.

In the evening, Jimin barged into the living room in a hurry and threw himself near Jungkook who is staring at his phone screen on the sofa.

"Yah! I heard two ahjummas talking about some Diana! 😍! I think she is famous here😉! And you know what, she will go through the road now! Eh! Where is he! Yah...Kook...wait, me too..."

"Let's take a look...khajaaa..." Jungkook shouted from outside!

Both of them went to the gate and leaned to it while looking outside! 👁👁👁👁!! And they saw Crystal coming from the other side following by a beautiful puppy with a blue belt around it's neck.