24.

Finally their day arrived.

Taehyung stood in the middle of his noisy companions with a helpless face inside his walk-in closet. The entire area became messy thanks to them. Jin helped him with his tie and Namjoon broke something belonged to Crystal resulting her ran after him!

Tae let out a long sigh. "Hyung I'm really nervous! Why am I like this? I already experienced it once... But..."

Jin patted his shoulder and reassured him. But in the end both of them began to laugh while looking at each other!

Suddenly Yoongi's voice rang through the entire place.

"Ya, you should eat some lipstick and drink that perfume too..."

Tae "......."

Yoongi shook his point finger at him and eyed at Jimin and Jungkook.

"Seems like they are the one going to marry today!" Jin shook his head.

"Hyung, from today onwards we are the single ones here! Stay away you old men! Shooo! Shoo!" Jungkook took a perfume bottle and sprayed all over! The area stuffed with strong scent and fogg!

Jimin still stood in front of the mirror and continued his hair touch up! "Girls, girls... Only look at me! You must fall for me!"

He sang while checking his tie!

"I still remember, on my wedding day, everybody told I was the one going to fall down! But he fell down correct in front of us! Pffft!" Namjoon covered his mouth.

"Jimin ssi was checking out someone in the crowd! But she came with her boyfriend! Kekeke! So he collapsed!" Jungkook's shoulders shook with his laughter!

Jimin whined at the air while covering his face. "Ya... Yaaah! Let me live on please..."

"Hey kook, gimme that perfume over there. Yeah, thats it." Yoongi pointed from the side.

"I also want that." Hobi cut in the line!

"Ok, ladies first!" Yoongi smirked resulting the latter cursed at him.

Jungkook, who is checking on the social media just grabbed a bottle without knowing it changed with the original one and handed it to Hobi.

Hobi sprayed...

And it was shaving cream!

Everyone "........"

Jin "hahahaaaa... Ice cream wearing a suit and tie!"

"Someone, help that person to bathroom!.... Pffft!" Tae's face wrinkled with laughter.

Yoongi grabbed jungkook who tried to flee and yeeted him to the bathroom with Hobi.

"Hyu.. Hyung! Just take it as a quick facial!"

"One minute. Let me finish this... Ok." Hobi splashed water on his face.

After a minute everyone heard jungkook's scream!

In the wedding hall, Crystal and Eva looked at Beomgyu! "Uncle, give us the bouquet..."

Beomgyu who was unknowingly chewing something suddenly looked at the two pairs of eyes "......"

"Ah? Aaaah.... I ate it!"

The kids frowned!

"It's true. There was chocolate beads in it. I accidentally... You Remember, really, accidentally I tasted it! Then... Then... It's already finished! Why are you glaring at me? You two, go and tell grandma..." He helplessly described.