31.

Alarm rang for a long time...

Leona grumbled and moved to other side and slapped on it! She sat up with difficulty with half opened eyes and streched her body while yawning.

"Aww! My head! It's feel like something heavy sitting on my head!" She mumbled in annoyance. She wanted to wash her face with cold water quickly. But when she moved...

"Ah! Ouch! What the hell! My waist is ripping apart!" She sat there to sideways with opened mouth while clutching onto her waist! The pain made her sleep gone instantly.

She opened her blanket. I'm naked. It's crazy!' She quickly looked at her side. 'What the...! Look at his angelic face and what he did to me? Can someone have this much contrast? Wait...'

She checked all over again! 'It's... Not sticky! He washed me...😊!'

She looked at his sleeping face. He is pouting in the sleep. When the familiar warmth was gone he unknowingly hugged the pillow like a big baby. Leona rolled her eyes! 'This face! Dangerous and fake!'

She couldn't help but reached out and touch his nose! Then traced towards his pouty lips and chuckled. Suddenly he bit her finger and she froze! He smirked!

"Kim Taehyung, you big bad wolf! Let me go!"

He opened his eyes slowly and kissed her fingers making her blush.

"Turn away, I want to go to wash up!"

He groaned. It was very hard to ignore his morning voice. "Is there anything more I haven't seen, Mrs. Kim?"

"That was..."

"Mn?"

"That was in....the night! It feels awkward now...."

"Oh? Come here. Let me help you then."

______________

______________

"You stop it." She somehow managed to slip away and hidden near the bed. He chuckled and moved over. "Let me see you!"

She screamed while blushing hardly. He laughed with her screaming. "My love, don't strain your voice anymore. It's already hoarse! Hehe!"

She pushed his smug face then stood up while covering his eyes. Then wrapped herself in the blanket.

"This is totally unfair!" He groaned. Then grabbed a pillow and placed it on the lap!

She blushed even more looking at his naked body, covering only his private parts! Then closed her eyes and shouted.

"Hurry up... Wear your clothes! Who are you seducing early in the morning?" 'Oh my God! Why is he looking like an erotic sculpture of some Greek God?'

"Ay! Look who is talking! Yesterday you seduced me and bullied me whole the night...you cried aloud if I stopped! You begged me... Screamed my name...what? Don't glare at poor me! Look at how miserable I am! You bitten me all over and scratched my whole back..."