32.

The cold war started between them!

It was totally a childish decision which two adults made, in order to maintain their stubbornness.

Leona repeatedly looked at him and he avoided her gazes. Taehyung's pride didn't allowed him to talk first! They communicated through the kids.

When it continued to next day, the children got fed up.

"Unni, what are those two doing?"

"I don't know! Let's not help them anymore."

"But what should we do?"

"Oh? If they continue like this, then our weekend hang out will not work out."

"Unni, how about asking uncle? He knows a lot of tricks, right?"

Soon they secretly called Gyu.

"Uncle... Help..."

"Hey yo! My pretty nieces. How are you?"

"Appa and mommy don't talking to each other!"

"Hahaha! They deserve it! Did something trapped in their throat?"

"They are fighting!"

"Uh? Did my hyung lose? Did he died? Hehehe! It's the retribution! You also should participate, just hide somewhere and throw slippers at their head!"

"Uncle?"

"Oops! It was a mistake! A mistake ah! Who started it?"

"Appa!"

"Uh? That guy started to throw tantrums? Ommaaaaa...your son is grown up!"

"Uncle, uncle...don't tell grandma yet! Do you have any tricks to stop them?"

"Ideas! I have plenty of those! But you should pay me back😈!"

"What do you want?"

"Hang out with me for a day. Then ask omma to give us the card. How's that?"

Like that the poor kids got tricked into bribe Mrs. Kim. For the sake of their parents and their weekend programs, they decided to side with their 'big wolf' uncle.

"Ok, listen here, my hyung like japchae and mandu the best. Especially the ones your mommy and grandma made. You just ask your mommy to make those for you...."

He described the plan and hung up the call before smiling devilishly! "Heeeheee! Hyung, I got you!"

He made a chat group with only three of them and suggested to text him if others are around.

The next day was Saturday. Taehyung didn't went to the company. Leona coincidentally got a day off because her colleague took over her duty in order to payback her help. The kids decided to work out the plan. Eva ran from her room to Crystal's room.

"Unni... I want to eat mandu."

"Shhh... Eva, They are not in a good mood! So we can't go out."

"But... Let's ask mommy to make some. Mm?"

They deliberately whispered 'aloud'! And Taehyung heard it from the room while typing on his laptop. His fingers stopped for a second and continued.

Then the little brats gave a sholder massage to Leona and made her agree with their request. They shamelessly listed alot of snacks.

Three of them went to the supermarket and bought the ingredients and other groceries. They didn't invite Taehyung which made him uneasy! Still he didn't talked anything!!