37.

Another week passed.

Today when the children came home, they saw Leona lying on the sofa and watching TV. Aunty Byun making their snacks.

"Mommy..."

Both of them cried out with surprise and happiness.

"Oh mommy's daughters are here already? Come over..." Leo slowly sat up but her face has tiredness all over.

They immediately throw the bags away and ran to her with worried faces.

"Mommy, are you ill?" Crys asked.

"Let's call appa and go to hospital." Eva also chimed in.

"Aren't I already came from there? Don't worry, mommy is just tired. So I took a half day leave." Leo hugged them with a smile.

They went to their room to clean up as per her suggestion. Then quickly came back and sat near her.

Seeing their anxious expressions both adults couldn't help but laugh.

"Oh my little ancestors, don't worry too much and quickly eat and drink the milk. Ok?" Leo chuckled.

While the children began to eat, Leo decided to switch off the TV and wanted to chat with them. But when she stood up
Her body swayed and she sat back like that.

"Mommy..."

"Madam..."

Three of them quickly came to her help.

"Aunty Byun, gimme some water. I'm ok."

But again she felt nauseated and quickly strode to the bathroom.

Aunty Byun quickly made the children sit down and ran to help Leo.

"Madam are you alright? You didn't even touch the lunch also." She patted Leo's back slowly until she stop vomiting.

"I don't know what I eat to have this kind of upset stomach. Aunty, help me to get the medicine from my bag." Leo washed her mouth and face.

"Madam, why don't you come and sit here?"

"The smell of food is making me vomit."

Aunty stopped on her track and suddenly thought of something.

"Madam, did you have your period correctly?" She whispered to the latter.

Leona stopped turning the faucet suddenly and looked at her. Then realization hit her.

"Aunty you mean..."

"We can't avoid possibilities. My eldest daughter was also like this at that time."

"Shit! Why didn't I thought this?" Leo shook her head and gulped the pill for upset stomach.

She came back with slow steps and sat down near the children and patted their heads to calm them down. Then took the phone and messaged Sica.

Within an hour Sica came to their home enthusiastically.

"Hurry up and check! Let me know whether I'm going to be an aunty. Hehehe!"

"Why are you so excited? As if you were not before!Tsk!" Leona grabbed the package.

"Ah before? I was practically the father of the child at that time! Now I don't need to take responsibility while there is a big boss for that. Huhu! Hurry up, hmm!" Sica revealed all of her teeth!

Leo went to the bathroom again while Sica went after Aunty Byun to get some snacks. Children were already in their rooms.

After some time, Leo came out with a poker face.