19.

Crystal has been silent through out the journey.

Taehyung carefully watched her from the driver's seat and sighed. She leaned sideways and stared at the outside.

The unfortunate car which is driving by Jungkook is literally on fire inside. Loud music and so much nuisance! Finally Yoongi changed his position into Taehyung's car and began to continuing his beauty sleep!

From the next day onwards D'Zign started their new project which they discussed during their vacation. Crystal continued her phone calling to her friend everydays.

Mr. Kim's resort construction also successfully began. Taehyung helped his father until Beomgyu's exams over. In the next month, he again dropped his precious daughter near his parents and brother to attend the meeting in Tokyo.

●○●○●○●○

"Ohhh, little Crys, who is this 'mommy' you saved in your contacts?"

Gyu asked her while they are playing together.

"Mmm? Oh, that is Eva's mommy! Our mommy!" She casually replied sitting on his lap. His eyes widened!

"That doctor noona? You calling her mommy?"

"Mmm!"

His mind began to wandering in wilderness!

"Do your appa knows? Mmm?"

"Mmm! Eva also calling him as appa!"

He dramatically covered his mouth and looked around! Huening Kai, there is a chance for your bridge!

"Crys, listen to uncle..." He raised his two point fingers. "Here, this is your appa and this is Eva's mommy!"

"Mmm?"

"Ah! Now they are far away so they can't mingle with each other! Right? Mm! Look, if they walk and walk and walk and... Then they meet each other!" He looked at her with a serious face!

"... If they meet each other they will speak and may be they will decide to live together for you guys! And what if that will happen?"

"If that will happen... Mmm... Then me and Eva can live together!"

A small smile creeped on her tiny lips!

"Bingo! More than that you will become real sibilings! How about that?"

He moved his eyebrows at her with a wicked smile!

That is definitely a great idea! Her eyes filled with excitement!

"Uncle!"

"Mmm?"

"What we should do for that?"

He immediately straightened up! This is his chance! You brat hyung, I will trap you this time! Hee! Hee! Hee! 😈!

"For that we should work together! Understand? We should fire up halmony first! Then harabuji! Only then your appa! We should make him fall in love!"

"Love?"

"Yes! Love! We can't just put them together! First they should love each other! Through your appa we can trap mommy then! Ok?"

"Ok!"

They connected their pinkies together!

Mrs. Kim is now sitting in the balcony and reading something diligently! The uncle and niece duo appeared at the fiber door and coughed!

"What is it? I am smelling something crooked!"

She removed her glasses and looked at them.

"Oh my beautiful omma, I heard you again started the searching for a girl!"