Chapter 5

The holidays ended and the Hogwarts students returned to the castle on the Saturday before classes started, rested and worried about the school work to come. 

Camila and Dinah arrived just before the welcome dinner in the Great Hall, with barely time to carry their bags up to the dorms before starting to eat.

This meant that Camila would have to endure all the school choir, a welcome speech and three endless courses of food before she could finally see her girlfriend again.

As she took her place among the Gryffindors, her eyes immediately swung to the Slytherin table: the two words imprinted on her bracelet wishing to be spoken before those green eyes.

She spotted Normani who was nibbling on a breadstick and a smile appeared on her face as soon as the Quidditch captain recognized her.

Camila shifted her gaze, nudging Dinah who had dived into the basket of breadsticks in front of her.

"I will be right back."

"Where are you going?" the other asked her with her mouth full.

"I'm going to say hello to Normani."

Dinah turned to the Slytherin table before addressing the smaller one with a frown.

"M 'okay." she murmured before returning to talk to a boy at the table.

When Camila reached the Slytherin group, Normani jumped to her feet greeting her with a hug and her companions almost did not hesitate to see that interaction between them.

She wondered if even Gryffindors would be so tolerant of her friendship / relationship with the Green House kids.

"How did you spend your holidays?" She asked Camila, melting from her embrace.

"Very good." said the other

"Although most of the time I practiced Quidditch ..."
Camila laughed

"Why doesn't this surprise me?"

"Hey, I need to keep your house in second position, there is no time to rest!"

Normani smiled when she saw the other throw impatient glances at the crowd

"If you're looking for Lauren, she's not here yet."
Gryffindor blushed from being caught in the act.

"I don't ... do you know when she will arrive?"

"I hope soon or she'll miss dinner ..."

"Hmm." Camila nodded, letting out a slight sigh as some Gryffindors called to her from the other side of the room.

"So we will get in touch later?" Before Normani could answer her, a familiar hand squeezed her side and Lauren appeared beside her.

"Are you seeing if you can move among the Slytherins?" Lauren teased her, green eyes full of light as she turned to her girlfriend.

It took a few seconds for Camila to find her voice again, suddenly forgetting how to say "I love you" when her eyes met her face.

"Not yet." she murmured feeling a shock where the hand of her other touched her behind

"You are late."

"Aw, were you waiting for me?" Gryffindor met her gaze.

"No, I was just here to greet my dear friend Normani ..."

The Slytherin raised an eyebrow.

"Huh, just for her then?" she asked.

"Maybe then I should leave you alone ..."