Chapter 11

Unlike expected, when the two returned to Hogwarts that Tuesday morning they found themselves forced to go their separate ways.

During Lauren's absence, some of her teammates had decided to take a look at the Ravenclaw Quidditch practice, noting with regret that they were preparing quite well.

They then called Normani and induced her to request an emergency meeting in the Common Room. So Lauren was forced to spend the whole evening in the dorms instead of with Camila, which made her even sadder than she was when she was injured and she couldn't do any physical activity.

Curfew had long since passed when the Quidditch team came to a conclusion and the Slytherin thought it would probably be too risky to make the journey to the Gryffindor Tower, bearing in mind that in any case the painting guarding the dormitories of her girlfriend wouldn't let her in anyway.

The next morning, Lauren would then find herself sitting at the Slytherin table for breakfast and exchanging knowing glances with her girlfriend who sat right across from her at the Gryffindor table, waiting for the announcements and news of the day so she could finally stealing and running away somewhere with her.

"God!" Normani grumbled looking at her best friend in disbelief

"Are you kidding?" Lauren threw another look at Camila before answering her

"What is it?" She said without taking her eyes off that table.

"You've just spent a whole weekend together." The girl snapped.

The brunette blushed slightly before turning to her friend. "Excuse me."

"So?" intervened Zayn who was sitting on the opposite side of the table.

"You've gone away for a whole weekend and you still haven't managed to ..."

Lauren rolled her eyes at the boy's perverted gaze

"We went to the house of our respective families ... it's not exactly like going on vacation." she explained to him.

"And anyway no.  Camila was worried about my shoulder ... we have barely kissed since I got hurt." Zayn let out a long, impressed whistle before adding.

"And is Hansen still alive?"

"For now," the girl muttered.  Finally the owls made their entrance into the Great Hall and when everyone received their mail, the Slytherin jumped to her feet and walked out of the hall.

She waited for her girlfriend outside the entrance, leaning against a column.

As soon as she saw Camila ran to meet her to hug her.

"Quiet, go ahead and take your time." Lauren teased her.

"Sorry" Gryffindor said biting her lip and putting her arms around Lauren's neck.

"Nearly Headless Nick has decided to entertain us with one of his stupid sonnets." she smiled before standing up on her toes to kiss her.  Lauren grinned as she grabbed the hips of Camila.

"I missed you last night." She murmured

"Of course you missed me!" the other snapped jokingly

"Are we still going to skip classes?"

"Hmm, let me think about it." Lauren smiled kissing her again

"School or sex?" She snorted

"What a hard choice."

The sound of a strong cough caught the attention of the two, who looked up to find Dinah a few steps away from them.

Lauren rolled her eyes, annoyed by that girl's bad timing.