Chapter 9

Sunlight was breaking through the window on Saturday morning and hitting Lauren's face.

The girl let out a sweet moan before turning and going back to sleep.

Like every morning she moved between the blankets in search of the comfortable and warm body of her girl, but when her hand met the cold sheets of her bed she immediately opened her eyes in confusion.

She realized she was in her room instead of the Hogwarts dorms and only then did she remember that Camila was sleeping somewhere in one of the many guest rooms.

The two had arrived the previous day and Camila had never been so eager to leave the castle walls as since that unpleasant encounter with Dinah. 

After a quick dinner with Lauren's parents, Gryffindor was already feeling happier than her in the past few weeks and her smile was more frequent and genuine.

In any case, staying in the house with the Jauregui lords involved rules that the Slytherin was not happy to have to follow.

For example, they had to leave the door open if they were alone in a room and Camila had to sleep in a separate room. Lauren had tried to protest but the only thing she had managed to get was a reprimand from her father.

Now, alone in the sheets, without someone to hug her, she realized how much her life depended on that girl.

She stayed in bed a few more seconds before getting up and walking down the hall, hoping to get some pampering from Camila before getting ready for the day.

She reached the room where the Gryffindor slept but as soon as she placed a hand on her doorknob, a loud "pop" sounded next to her and Mitzy appeared.

"Miss Lauren!" exclaimed the elf crossing his arms with an air of superiority

"What do you think you are doing?" Lauren rolled her eyes.

"What does it look like I'm going to do?" She groaned

"Lower your voice!"

"Your parents have forbidden you to enter Miss Camila's room."

"Seriously?" she laughed

"It's morning ... I can come in."

"No, you can't, your parents need to know first."

"Ugh, go away!" the girl cut short

"Can't you go bore someone else?  I'm sure the butler has nothing better to do right now."

Lauren was about to open the door to her room when Mitzy leapt onto her shoulders, grabbing her hand and pushing her away from the door.

"Let me be!" snorted the brunette

"I'm sorry Miss Lauren but Mitzy only takes orders from your parents."

The Slytherin glared at him as he dragged her to the dining room where Camila and her parents were sitting at the table talking. 

"Mrs. Jauregui!" Mitzy called her, stopping at the entrance to the room.

Clara turned and raised an eyebrow at the sight of her daughter clearly irritated.

Camila stifled an amused smile noticing the woman's expression, identical to Lauren's when she's confused.

"Yes?" replied the woman, bringing her attention to Mitzy.

"I found Miss Jauregui while she was trying to sneak into Miss Camila's room." snapped the elf.

Gryffindor's eyes widened, blushing when she caught sight of Lauren's father's gaze on her.

"For Merlin, leave me!" Brushed the brunette freeing himself from Mitzy's grip