Chapter 28 [M]

Warning: this chapter contains explicit scenes and language. Enjoy the reading!

A few weeks later ...

That day Lauren was feeling particularly happy.  She didn't know why, but she felt that this day was going to be special. Camila was still asleep in her arms, so she didn't dare move for fear of waking her, but from what little she could see through the window, the sun was shining outside, that hot and sultry summer sun that made even the most patient of wizards to spend a whole day on books. 

Luckily it was Sunday and even though the end-of-year exams would start in a week, there was still time to have a good time. She so much she knew that she would have found herself studying all day before, so getting stressed
would not have helped much.

The sound of a yawn roused her from her thoughts and she turned to the girl who slept next to her: Camila was rubbing her sleepy eyes and now she was watching her with a stupid smile on her face.

"What is it? Do I have something on my nose?"

Camila burst out laughing and her laughter echoed throughout the room, she pulled up on her elbows and leaned over to the Slytherin leaving her a quick kiss on the lips.

"No, you are perfect"

Little Gryffindor jumped out of bed and walked over to the closet where she kept her uniforms divided by day.  She began to undress with her back to Lauren, who took advantage of the situation and paused to admire every curve of her. When Camila started tucking into her pants, pulling them hard over her to her hips, Lauren almost choked on her own saliva and started coughing, turning red in the face.

Camila looked at Lauren at her and an amused grin appeared on her face: "Come on Latin lover, stop looking at my ass and move on, we have a long day ahead of us today !!"

"But it's Sunday !!"  complained the Slytherin

"What are we so important to do? Wouldn't you rather stay here in bed a little longer? I know a lot of ways to take care of you and your Cuban ass..." Camila slapped her gently and let herself be drawn into a long kiss. 

Every inch of her body wanted to indulge in those expert hands of hers, but in her heart she knew that the right time had not yet come: first she had to do one last thing.

"Listen Lo" she began, melting from the embrace "I now have to go and help the Prefects for an inauguration, but I promise you it won't take long ..."

"But it's Sunday," grumbled the older one.

"I know, but I can't stand him up ... I've promised him by now"

"All right, go, so I know you prefer them to me," Lauren snorted.

"You're pathetic," the youngest replied and kissed her softly on the forehead before hurrying out of the dorms.

Lauren was left alone in that huge empty bed wondering if she was really right to trust her this time.

-

That Sunday morning she wasn't as happy as Lauren had imagined: just when she thought things were starting to go back to the way they used to, that damn Gryffindor was messing everything up again. 

Sometimes she didn't really understand her, it was like trying to solve a difficult case without having any clue, it was impossible! It had been hours since she had last seen the girl, and instead of enjoying that wonderful sunny day with her, she was sitting all alone at the Slytherin table, with a lump in her throat that kept her from swallowing a single one. bite.

Normani and the others had gone on a trip to Hogsmeade, but she hadn't signed up to go as she planned to spend some time with Camila. And she instead she looks at her now: sitting there crying on herself, alone as a dog!  Camila certainly wasn't going to get away with it this time!