Chapter 13

"Remind me again why I agreed to do this ..." Lauren muttered, as the two crossed the schoolyard.

During their shift to check the corridors the previous night, Camila had used one of her many moments of weakness to convince her to go with her and the other Gryffindors to Hogsmeade for a group date. The girl accepted, convinced that the little girl was aware of her bad idea of ​​her; but this did not happen.

"Because you love me." the girl answered confidently, hugging her so much that it took her breath away

"Don't make that face ... it'll be fun!"

"Oh, yes ... spend an entire evening with your friends who hate me. It looks so funny!" Lauren complained

"Why didn't you let me at least take Normani?"

"Because otherwise you wouldn't have made the slightest effort to socialize!"

"Yes, or I would have saved myself a good dose of embarrassment ..." Camila pouted

"Could you at least try?" She asked her

"I really care that you become friends ..." The Slytherin sighed

"Okay, I won't complain anymore ..." she said, her stomach rumbling nervously as they approached the Gryffindor group.

"Sorry girls, we're a bit late." Camila smiled, squeezing her hand reassuringly

"This is Lauren."

The girl improvised a friendly smile as her little girl introduced her to her companions one by one.

Some of them she already knew, such as Zendaya and Hailee, whom she had beaten at some Quidditch matches.

Then there were three other girls, Taylor, Selena, and Karlie, whom she was sure she'd seen somewhere in Advanced Potions classes.

She didn't quite know how to behave in front of those people, after all they were the same ones who had turned their backs on Camila in a moment of need of her, and the protective side of her told her to fuck them all.

But the Gryffindor smiled happily, placing all her trust in her; and if she had decided that those girls deserved a second chance, then she would do nothing to ruin her intentions.

But Dinah looked pissed off, and when they hit the road to Hogsmeade, Lauren realized why.

"I thought it was supposed to be an outing among friends only ..." she began to argue Gryffindor, two steps behind her Camila, as she walked alongside Zendaya. If her sarcastic comment hadn't come from her mouth, maybe Lauren wouldn't have really noticed.

"Yes!" Selena laughed

"I left Anton in the lurch for this!"

"We said it would be a girls' night." Hailee corrected her, who was on the other side of Camila

"If you have a girlfriend, then you can take her ..."

Selena grinned, turning to Taylor with a distraught look

"Would you be my girlfriend?"

"I thought I already was!" Replied the blonde, leaving her a dramatic kiss on her cheek that made the whole group laugh.

Then Hailee promptly leaped forward and hugged them from behind her, stepping between them and continuing to joke happily.

"You didn't tell anyone that I would come?!" Lauren exclaimed in a low voice, scolding Camila.

"Here's ... really no." she said this with puppy eyes

"I mean, I thought "Why make a tragedy of it", right?"