Chapter 21

The next day, when Lauren woke up, she found herself with Camila's body in her arms. It took her a moment to remember what had happened the previous night and she relaxed, remembering that no, the two of them had done nothing but sleep together.

Well, they had slept together though. And based on their current situation, a lot of "more than friend" cuddles had been included. At least they remained dressed (even though Lauren's hand had silently slipped under Camila's shirt, then landed softly on her stomach).

Camila began to wake up when she no longer felt Lauren's warmth; in fact the girl had got out of bed and was now looking at her with her big green eyes.

After a couple of minutes Camila fell back on her pillow; an expression of pain traced her face and she put a hand to her forehead.

"Are you feeling unwell?" the Slytherin asked, smiling to herself as her youngest let out a ridiculous grunt.

Camila looked at her out of the corner of her eye and pouted "No, I'm terrible."

Lauren smiled "Well ..." she murmured "at least I stopped you before I could drain you a whole bottle of Fire Whiskey."

"Mmh" sighed Camila "That could have led to worse consequences"

"Likely"

"The fact remains that I woke up in your bed ... I'm sorry I ruined your evening," said the girl, full of shame at the memory of what had happened.

"I was the one who wanted to help you," Lauren admitted with a shrug. "And there will be many more nights. I don't think a first date at the Shrieking Shack could have become the best date ever, anyway."

Camila sighed again and stared back at the ceiling.

Fantastic. Other evenings for other dates.

"What does Victoire think of this sudden escape of yours?"

"I don't know," Lauren said. "Seemed to suit her."

"Did she know you were leaving to look after me?"

"Maybe" admitted the Slytherin frowning at her, "I don't know ... I'll apologize to her tomorrow"

"I'd say it's a good idea," Camila murmured.

Lauren stared at her for a moment and then resumed, "So ..." she grinned "Did you really forget the password for the dorms?"

Camila turned red as a pepper, "Obvious"

"Liar"

Camila rolled her eyes and gave her a dirty look, making her smile.

It was then, with that short distance between them, that Lauren paid attention to her features. She still wore her makeup from the night before, even though she was slightly smudged under her eyes and her lips were a faded pink. Her heart began to race at the memory of how much she enjoyed waking up with that girl in her arms.

This was the time when she usually leaned over to leave her a sweet kiss on her lips, but instead she stood still in her place, her eyes resting on those lips so inviting, which were smiling at her. I refer.

"Maybe I better go" Camila admitted, "My friends will be worried"

"Alright"

Camila held her breath for a moment and bit her lower lip, undecided about what to do. She eventually jumped out of bed and when she saw that she was no longer wearing her clothes from the night before her, she reminded her that she Lauren had undressed her.

"Oh God" she moaned as she put her hands to her face, "You even changed me last night"

Lauren laughed and sat down next to her, "Don't worry, there's nothing I haven't seen before."