Chapter 7

"Do you really have to go?" Lauren asked sitting cross-legged on the bed while her girlfriend wandered around the room worried.

"You shouldn't even venture into the corridors at this hour ..."

"Yes, because it's so dangerous ..." laughed Camila turning her dress in her hands before putting it back on the bed and trying desperately to smooth the folds that had formed on it.

"Dinah will realize that I miss it if I do not find myself bed for when she gets back to the dorm."

The Slytherin sighed, running a finger over her brow.

"I can't wait for you to be with me without having to run away every time before dawn.  Your habit of dumping me like this will drive me crazy!"

"Download?" Repeated the little girl bursting out laughing

"But if I come back to you every night ..." she said

"I don't dump anyone." A huge grin appeared on Lauren's lips

"Mmh, that's true." she smiled

"But the wait is heartbreaking anyway."

"I know ..." the Gryffindor murmured.

Convinced that by now her dress would no longer fit, the girl snorted and walked over to the wardrobe of the oldest.

She opened it, grabbed a pair of sweatpants with a random sweatshirt and tucked them over her underwear.

"And it seemed to you that you weren't choosing my favorite sweatshirt ..." grumbled the Slytherin when the other turned around.

"Do I have to say goodbye or will you return it to me sooner or later?"

Camila looked down to see what she was wearing, recognizing the crest printed on the front of the sweatshirt as belonging to a Quidditch team.

She smiled broadly and shrugged

"Perhaps."

Lauren laughed as she shuffled to the edge of the bed as the other got between her legs.

"You know, I would have a Slytherin sweater that I would be much happier to lend you .."  she mumbled playing with the zipper of the sweatshirt on the other.

"I have the feeling that you are doing everything to get me away from the Gryffindors." grinned Camila.

"I'm sure the Slytherins would gladly welcome you if that happens." Gryffindor laughed

"Well, believe it or not." she said playing with her fingers on the other's neck.

"At the moment I'm very happy in my house."

"Oh God, what do my ears hear!"

Camila rolled her eyes and pushed the other one back onto the bed

"You're unbearable!"

Lauren laughed pulling up on her and grabbing her waist before she could leave.

"I was just kidding ..."  She muttered pulling her to her.

Camila didn't resist when the Slytherin stretched out on her bed making her lie on top of her.

"What if you put on the Gryffindor sweatshirt instead?" The brunette teased her, breathing heavily as she placed her arms around her face -

"Or doesn't it seem like a good idea anymore?"

The oldest raised an eyebrow

"Are you testing me by chance?"