Senior Year (A Harry Styles Fanfiction)

• Dedicated to Shelagh, Larissa, Catie. I love you guys!

before you read, I'm just gonna warn you I wrote this fanfic when I was in 8th grade so some of the things in this fanfic may be a little rushed and slightly unrealistic so bear with me. but anyways, happy reading! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1

"Get up Alex, it's your first day of school."

I can't believe it. It is finally the first day of Senior Year.

I put on something casual: a navy blue v-neck shirt, skinny jeans, and black moccasins. I brushed out my long blonde hair and put it up into a pony tail. I put on some mascara and some eyeliner. I went down stairs where I saw my mom making pancakes for me. I sat down, had a few pancakes, grabbed my keys and left for school.

"Love you, sweetie! Have a nice day!" my mom yelled.

~~~

I parked my car right next to my ex-boyfriend, Jack. Thank God he wasn't there. We dated for like two months but then I finally broke up with him when I found out he was cheating on me with this girl named Taylor. She was a true slut.

I walked into the school and found my locker. Sadly, my friend Peyton left the school so the locker on my right is now free. I opened my locker, put all my new notebooks in, and closed the door. As I closed my door, I got hit by Peyton's old locker! I dropped my bag and everything came out of it.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry! Are you ok?" a British boy said.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said as I rubbed my nose.

I looked up to see a beautiful boy with green eyes and curls that bounced the right way. I went to pick up the pencils and books that fell on the ground. The cute British boy helped me.

"Thank you..." I said.

"Uhm, I'm Harry by the way."

"And I'm Alex."

"Well, Alex, since I feel really bad about this, would you like to have dinner with me Friday night?"

I was speechless. Super cute British guy actually wants to go out with a crazy American girl. I thought this only happened in the movies.

"Uhm, sure! I would love to!" I said with fear.

I wrote down my number and address and gave it to Harry. As Harry walked away, I found Charlotte, one of my best friends. I grabbed her and brought her over to the lockers.

"Guess what just happened!" I said with excitement.

"What?" Charlotte said.

"Well that cute new British guy, Harry, just asked me out!"

'No way!"

The bell rang which started first through fourth period. Before I knew it, it was finally the end of school. Charlotte and my other two friends, Mackenzie and Leah went to my house to do some easy homework.

"Alex, tell the girls what happened today!" Charlotte said.

"Uhm well, the British boy Harry, asked me out." I said.

"No. Way." Mackenzie and Leah said.

My mom yelled at me from downstairs, "Alex, a boy named Harry is downstairs looking for you!"

I looked at my friends with wide eyes.

"Hide in the bathroom." I said.

They ran inside my bathroom as I ran downstairs to see Harry talking to my mom.

"Hey Harry. Uhm why don't you come upstairs." I said with uneasiness.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well, I just wanted to say I'm sorry and I feel really bad about your nose."

I knew just by his eyes that he was lying. I looked him straight into his green eyes.

"Ok, fine. I really like you. Yeah I know it has only been a day but I think you are perfect." Harry finally admitted.

He got up onto my bed with me. He sat right in front of me. He wanted to kiss me I just knew it. He leaned in closer, His lips looked so perfect, I had to to kiss him. I started to lean now and we finally touched. I jerked back after about a second. He looked at me with a confused look.

"I'm sorry." Harry said.

"No it's really ok, I just wasn't expecting that."

Harry got up and started to walk out the door.

"Wait." I said.

He turned around as I got up and walked to him. This time, I went. over and kissed him. He smiled and then he left. The girls came out of the bathroom.

"Oh my God. You kissed him?!" Leah said.

I nooded my head and then smiled. I think I'm in love.