Chapter 26

Chapter 26

*Harry's POV*

After I left Alex's house, I went into Boston to meet up with the boys along with management. This is either gonna be something good or something tragic. There is never an "in between".

I went into the elevator and went up to the top floor; The Conference Room. There I saw the head of management along with the head of the record label. I looked at the boys. They looked so anxious. I grabbed a seat right next to Niall and watched how terrified the boys looked.

"Hello boys, we have called you here for a very important meeting. How would you like it if we got the band back together?"

"That would be nice." Zayn said.

"How would you like it if we told you that we scheduled a concert in Boston on New Years Eve? Then maybe we can schedule a full comeback tour!"

The boys and I were amazed. "Uh huh" is all we said. We were just too astonished.

"All right guys, I just told the media about this via e-mail about this. Ok I'm gonna put the tickets on sale in 3-2-1."

The computer started to make so many little dinging sounds. "You here that guys? For every ding, there is one ticket sold."

At one point there were so many tickets being sold that the computer crashed. We were all so amazed. I can't believe it. People are still huge fans of us.

"Congratulations boys, you just sold out your first comeback concert."

~~~

I came back to my house with a giant smile on my face. Tory and Christy kept looking at me and probably thinking I was high or something. I called up Alex and told her to come over to tell her all about it.

*Alex's POV*

I got to Harry's house. I have a Christmas party to go to so I hope this is quick.

"Guess what, One Direction sold out their first comeback concert!"

"Oh my God!" I said kissing his lips, "That's awesome! I wish I got to buy the tickets."

Harry pulled out 4 tickets for the front row and backstage passes. "The tickets are for New Years Eve. I hope to see you, Leah, Mackenzie, and Charlotte there, in the front row!

~~~

I went back home to pick up my mom so we can go to my aunt's house for the Christmas party. I honestly don't wanna see my rich, snobby cousins that only care about money and themselves.

We got my aunt's mansion just outside of Boston. Ugh, I don't wanna be here so badly. My mom apparently invited her new "boyfriend" to this party. I have never met him before, but hopefully he's a nice guy.

I told Harry to come if he had the time. Maybe he can save me from this rich dump.

Walking into the house was like walking into the Queen's living room. It had a giant glass chandelier that dangled from the ceiling, a miniature fountain in the middle of the living room, and fancy mints at every table. What a life.

My mom met up with her boyfriend. He had dark brown hair with big blue eyes. He had twin daughters, Isabelle and Caroline, that were 13 years old. They also had a son named John and he was a senior in high school too.

I'm not gonna lie, they look super familiar to me.

"Hi! I'm Alex, Tina's daughter. Now who is who?"

"I'm Isabelle." She said wearing a red skirt.

"And I'm Caroline." She said wearing a green skirt.

"And where's your brother, John?"

"Oh, he's over there." Caroline said pointing to my right. There I saw the one person that I wish I haven't seen.

Jack.

That explains why they looked super familiar. Ugh, why am I so stupid. My first instinct was to run. So I went into the bathroom, opened up the window, and got out of the house. I couldn't go through the front door because my mom was standing right in front of it. How convenient.

It was cold outside. Very cold. And there was Harry, waiting in his really warm car. God bless this kid.

I got in the car. "Harry, I love you."

"I know. Now lets get out of here."

Harry took us back to his place. Christy and Tory were in England for the Christmas vacation. So it was just me and him. Perfect. I took off my dress and heels and put on some of Harry's clothes. He seemed pretty damn turned on after that.

Harry made hot chocolate with two giant marshmallows in it. Then we just cuddled up on the couch, listening to Christmas music.

OMG GUYS IM SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED IN FOREVER I HAVE SCHOOL AND BASKETBALL AND SO MANY THINGS. IT'S CRAZY. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER OK ILYSM BYEE!

-a.h.